How Good Your Area Is

DeletedUser

You guys have it good.

My 5x5 area has 9 inactive players(seeing their point progress from a week ago) and 2 bonus villages! I mean, I don't want to noble 100-500+ point villages!

Swans1981

You guys have it good.

My 5x5 area has 9 inactive players(seeing their point progress from a week ago) and 2 bonus villages! I mean, I don't want to noble 100-500+ point villages!

Thats called a gift..
its not bad :icon_evil:

DeletedUser32679

My areas rubbish no one around me is farming barbs. But the good thing is i get all the resources in :D

DeletedUser

i am surrounded. hardly anything to farm, more players than barbs

DeletedUser22924

same here i only got 4 barbs to farm and only one is next to me, and a few players are farming alot near me:icon_evil:

DeletedUser22924

i cant farm much,im lucky if i get 1k hauls atleast once a day

darkthief

I got 5 active players in my 7 x 7 and 2 bonus village and a couple of noobs around doing nothing. lol.

stackman 510

mine sucks all the farms are dry. Once Bp ends though I'm not gonna know what to do with all the resources

Swans1981

Are you the same Swans that had a brief stint on W24? :icon_razz:

Im not sure, i thought it was w21 that i started, but i mite of started w24 and quit straight away.
Had way too much going on to focus on another world :)

DeletedUser

my 7x7 is 1 bonus, 1 barb, 5 inactives, 2 tribe mates and one other guy with 400+ points.

DeletedUser

I feel bad for you guys...I've got 22 farms that give me between 3-4,000 every morning without fail. And almost no competition whatsoever. Makes for poor nobling targets, but maybe 5 people in my 10x10 have a stable...lol