How Good Your Area Is

Swans1981

I feel bad for you guys...I've got 22 farms that give me between 3-4,000 every morning without fail. And almost no competition whatsoever. Makes for poor nobling targets, but maybe 5 people in my 10x10 have a stable...lol

how arent you rank 1 yet

DeletedUser

Took me awhile to get back into the swing of things. And they were active at the start...they're just...not now lol

Boredom is your fate.

Seems to happen to me in every world :icon_confused:

Swans1981

wow
look at the rank 1 guys positioning..
making me drool :icon_cool::lol:

DeletedUser

25ish 300+ players in my 15 x 15 with 11 of them being in my 7x7 with only 1 barb in my 7x7.

I am in a terrible location for the start of this world.

On another note: this world will show alot of who is better at gaining when being. If the top players know how to continue playing, there will be no catching them until nobles come out.

DeletedUser

Pro-tip: If you start and then restart and you still get no barbs, quit the world. :D

Swans1981

wow i cant wait till attack, no one within a 5x3(big sqaures) has gone barb near me, and then theres a ring of barbs around that, where everyone else grows faster -.-

Swans1981

Finally im able to attack the people around me
Theres 4 players from the rank 1 tribe in my Cont near me, should i take them out now or later on? :)

Swans1981

hopefully :)
2 of them are within 50-130 points higher than me though, so they could have enough offense in defence to kill my offence in attack lol

For someone with 300 points, whats the average offensive army they should have?