How Grinch EDDIECESC Stole Christmas

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Episodes-Just-Start-Piling-Up-Your-DVR.gif
[/spoil] I reached out personally to Eddie last night and asked him just what exactly he was trying to prove? And I asked him to stop. He laughed and used it as an excuse to mock The Regime. You see... Eddie seems to have a hero complex that has manifested in an all too typical cowardly psychology. A mindset that has him seeing fit to pile on Regime when they are perceived (ha!) as down. 3rd man in? A penalty in any honorable sport. (CAARL the LLAMA will vouch for this) Against all gentleman's rules of eitiquette or war. Eddie thinks he's important right now. Hitting Regime way back in the way back behind the lines in this lush Patagonia of W80.
[spoil]
llHgES6.gif
[/spoil]

5a499258af0d29fe2824ec574041bd0a.png

w0m9s.jpg

I publicly call on you to cease and desist this unholy war of self aggrandizement Eddie. Stop bragging to all who will listen how nooby Regime is and how many troops you are killing as W80's NEW and latest version of Judas Iscariot. Regime has long been Hugo's parent company and benefactor! You were not their at the beginning when Waterloo1815 created Hugo. You have disgraced Waterloo's good name by now turning a HUGO account from good to evil. Do you even know he named the tribe after the great French novelist Victor Hugo? Do you even know ANYTHING? I should write a screenplay and cast Coco as Cosette and YOU as Thernadier. It would be esoteric and amazing and i would slay you w the the pen just like HUGO did. And i will slay you in open combat in TW too, for the record. In fact from what im hearing Sara is MORE honorable than you in W80, and that makes me kinda wanna puke in my mouf.

w0n6z.jpg

Waterloo will be ashamed when he finds out the atrocities your troops have committed against poor Sam of Evil Op. And now he will. HOW DARE YOU jump on the coattails of Destiny (allbeit a bunch of shysters) and SIN's already 2 VS 1 war for the world. Its Christmas bruh. Why are you fighting this war!? Braggin rights ofc. "look at me! me me me me. I am doing damage to a noble tribe already under siege! im SPESH." You are the grinch who stole TWz Christmas and to that i say shame on you sir, shame on YOU. And in the same breath on behalf of myself and all the classy people i know in Regime, I wish you and the rest of W80 a Merry Christmas sir! (EVEN Destiny)
tumblr_ng2tjy9AoL1qj4315o1_500.gif

[spoil]
Grinch.gif
[/spoil]
w0nhs.jpg

p.s. lets rek some ppl in 84 Eddie ol buddy :)

[spoil]
bad-santa-billy-bob-thornton.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser118341

This is the most ridiculous thing I've seen in a while.

Everyone know's I'm only here till my AM runs out. Its not my fault they keep running into my stacks. I literally haven't moved them in a week, and have blatantly highlighted where they are.

Also I merely defended myself. Not my fault. If you try to attack me, ofcourse your going to face the consequences..

Also, since you mention Evil Op. account. I can safely say, they are far better players than those on the other 2 accounts (I'm actually serious). And actually seem like great guys, I'm sorry to have caught them with their pants down.

The Orpheus op on me, was possibly the worse OP I have ever seen on TW. And I've been around since W1.

iLolD@u is quite possibly the worst top 5 player (or atleast he was top 5 until I nobled him) I've seen in quite a long time. Thinks he is half decent too, which makes it all the more funny.

Anyway, AM runs out very soon. Currently 10 - 0 up against Regime. Nearing 8 million ODT.

I'll post something in the dream team thread just before I head out of this world (unless I come co-play someone (Willing to listen to offers from all sides for these ontop of those I already have)

NB. To Regime, sorry for exposing your weak backline. Since speaking to several of you, past and present, I know you know how mediocre (your words not mine) these players are. Good luck in the fight vs Destiny/Sin.

NB2. To Destiny/Sin, if you end up winning this war. Only account worth recruiting is Evil Operation. Although they have done poorly against me, they are the only ones to show any intelligent thought in their attacks, and as I mentioned earlier, are nice guys. The other 2, you will walk through when you get to them :icon_biggrin:.

PS. Lew, I'll be kind, and won't use screenshots against you, only this one. But I think we all know what you've been saying behind closed doors ;)

8d8104a21193a8d27d328a90bd5e0137.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118341

Time-limit Reached
f5b8bfa1b087d916354c6ae72c676651.gif

Eddiecesc vs Regime

11 - 1

ODA : 1.3 million

ODD : 8.81 million (rank 26 in world)

Congratulations to Evil Operation. Only player (of the 3) capable to take a village off me. Even if I did recap it moments later.

Thanks for the flags.

bc73e4b72e94987b923feabb70d0fff0.gif

eed4bc8dbfe044759eca1a6d6e913c8e.gif

Thanks to iLolD@u for helping me get to that noble faith award last night. Shame sending 20+ noble train at me didn't bring you any success :lol:

DeletedUser103537

Yeah eddie is quite a good player and we did caught a bit which have to say really hurt us but we planned our attacks badly on him at the start which start way back when before the world war. Our fault we didn't stack villages near him or anything we thought he was inactive and wouldn't dodge. So it ended up being a great fight and much respect to him. He is defiantly a good player. So on this matter I just say it is closed my co actually had fun fighting you which maybe not stacking those villages was a good thing though we could have did more damage but less fun for her she mainly did everything you never attack us late sadly. Also orpheus and ilol aren't bad players I kind of just said attack to them and they were helping me out which is good I kind of am the blame for that. They were just helping out a tribemate who wanted help so I don't think that is bad even if the ops weren't ran great or didn't succeed still helped which is quite good in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator: