How IKEA killed Hustle?

DeletedUser

images.php
"Points win wars"! Really?

Picture%20027.jpg

images.php

This is the strategy that a few tribes had in World 73. Not only here ofc, but in most of the worlds, and yes, it works for some of them, but not here. Why? - many can ask. Because here at last, the name of this game come to it's pure meaning – TRIBAL wars. Not point wars, not farm wars, not personal wars – tribal.

Even though I don't have as much experience as many players here, even though I haven't won any worlds in .net, I've always been so confused how this game has gone away from its original idea. At last I understood – the arrogance of great farmers ruined it. Because as it was, IKEA had the greatest farmers when they were No 1. Hustle have them too, but now this is irrelevant, because too many tribes against them show that Points DON'T win wars, teams do.

I know that using dead IKEA in title of this threat will piss many players off, but why I do that? Because it's true, IKEA did kill Hustle. Arrogance killed them both. As many know we – HYENAS are in a big war again. Again against the No 1 tribe. But how did we get into this? Because of ex-IKEA players that have some memory loss. They forgot how they've lost against us. They had forgotten how for 3 months of war against our small but organized tribe they had only ONE good OP, we had NEVER had a bad one. Every OP they made was with at least 5 times more nukes than ours, but we always took what we wanted. We always defended what we needed to. Not because anyone of us is better in personal playing skill than IKEA or Hustle, but because we are a team.

It seems that history is forgotten. And while Hustle have a hard war against -ND- and Tmeat, war that is lost before it has started, ex-IKEA players decided that they don't have enough targets, except HYENAS, the tribe that is so small compared to them that will fall in a week. Really? Dear Ikeans, Dear Hustlers, I will repeat myself "Points don't win wars!".

I will guide you through our history in this world.
We had fought against a tribe – bigger than us -XT- and they are no longer in World 73.

In this war "great and indestructible" IKEA join side of "stronger" tribe to take what is theirs – our villages. Ofc with 7 times more points of combined enemies, it's really easy. And ofc it was easy, but for us, not them!

And after that easy war "the best"(I am using " as sarcasm, English is not my mother language and I am trying to get everyone to understand me) tribe in the world IKEA was destroyed. What Hustle did – took players that had already lost war against way smaller tribes into their NEW "great one and the only tribe", to win the world. They've started a war, unprepared, only with big EGO that led to every nuke they've send. But we weren't unprepared, and even though we didn't declare war, we made first OP and the result is clear – saintshield7 is no longer present around us. Funny thing is that Hustle's nukes landed close to saintshield7 only 2 days after there was no Saintshield at that area.

Side 1:
Tribes: HYENAS
Side 2:
Players: saintshield7

Timeframe: 18/10/2014 00:00:00 to 02/11/2014 18:23:42

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 79
Side 2: 10
Difference: 69

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 723,994
Side 2: 86,366
Difference: 637,628

chart

Again we are in war against the odds if you look at points, but reality is different – we are again in an easy war. Hustle are losing so much from other tribes, that our humble attacks are not so hurting them on first look. But what has happened for around 2 weeks – Hustle has lost at least 500-600 nukes, and gained very few villages, we've lost almost nothing and took 4 times more villages just FOR NOW. And yes that is just beginning, because we are not fighting with 150 hour away nukes of Hustle, they are irrelevant, we are fighting with well known enemy – IKEA, and we won once, we will do that again.

P.S I didn't mention all the mini wars with IKEA's slaves that we have won. We had forgiven TTF when they were NO! for slavery of IKEA, but now we won't forgive them for slavery to Hustle. Slavery is forbidden in almost every spot in real world, why should it be allowed here!

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Hustle, TTF
Players: saintshield7

Timeframe: 18/10/2014 00:00:00 to 02/11/2014 18:23:42

Side 1: 170
Side 2: 29
Difference: 141

chart

Side 1: 1,430,733
Side 2: 267,835
Difference: 1,162,898

chart

Renote

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser88324

Wait, i thought ikea failed agaonst Hyenas only because Hyenas were turtles? (think)

Jonu36

Turtle or not, whatever they did worked very well. Nice pnp and respect to HYENAS for their effort. Keep up the good work!

DeletedUser88324

Was sarcasm, referring to many remarks i have heard from hustle.

DeletedUser114879

images.php
Not because anyone of us is better in personal playing skill than IKEA or Hustle, but because we are a team.

As someone played against HYENAS since the beginning we never denied hyenas is playing the team game really well.

We will see how this last war will go but I personally should say even after the things I did to them in the end HYENAS managed to earn my respect. :icon_biggrin:

Let it be a good war. :)

On the other hand even though they come on every topic to take a shot on Hustle too I never saw anyone that respects the way ND plays :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser113220

On the other hand even though they come on every topic to take a shot on Hustle too I never saw anyone that respects the way ND plays :icon_rolleyes:

Kinda like how no one really "Respects" Hustle either ;) <3

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Funny.. :)

with all that...

a very long post ...

all I see is bullshit....Hahahahahah!!!!

Last edited:

Michael Corleone.

Anyone that thinks the motto Points Win Wars is serious needs to go get a clue.

DeletedUser115336

Although it's a major piss off to hear theslave comment about my tribe I will admit you guys are doing well anyhow.

Let's see if your game continues running smoothly later in the world.

Epic Pandas

Kinda like how no one really "Respects" Hustle either ;) <3

Sorry, who are you?

But I will let you all know the real reason why we can't seem to win a single damn war: We just can't deal with all the unicorns D:

459f22fc63f49a356608a36599fa0497.png

#BronyOn

DeletedUser115240

Although it's a major piss off to hear the slave comment about my tribe I will admit you guys are doing well anyhow.

Let's see if your game continues running smoothly later in the world.

He's right about the slave comment though. No dignified player would put up to that kind of treatment. That is the reason why I left NO! and joined HYENAS but you already know that.

DeletedUser114879

Sorry, who are you?

But I will let you all know the real reason why we can't seem to win a single damn war: We just can't deal with all the unicorns D:

459f22fc63f49a356608a36599fa0497.png

#BronyOn

You went until 578? :D Well we really should consider using unicorns instead of LC or HC as a tribe then :icon_biggrin:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
hey some thoughts are bs... ut if u talk about shit and not know anything how the word is played and spew shit that that they are gods given given gift to us...then they are shit.....................shit....i could say that

DeletedUser108293

hey some thoughts are bs... ut if u talk about shit and not know anything how the word is played and spew shit that that they are gods given given gift to us...then they are shit.....................shit....i could say that

ampac, dont worry bro. I am here now too, lets teach them some manners ;)

DeletedUser115240

Side 1:
Players: Pure-Havoc
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 445
Side 2: 4,610
Difference: 4,165

chart

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 59
Difference: 33

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,249,061
Side 2: 27,680,582
Difference: 24,431,521

chart

Side 1: 216,120
Side 2: 519,706
Difference: 303,586

chart

Well it looks like you're loosing villages to HYENAS.

DeletedUser94059

Ampac hasnt played for a while nub :p so when you tribe hopping again so you dont get opped?

DeletedUser115240

Ampac hasnt played for a while nub :p so when you tribe hopping again so you dont get opped?

Yeah right I left NO! because I'm so afraid to be OP'd by HYENAS disregarding the fact that I'm surrounded by TTF players and 2 of HUSTLE's big players - Cookiez and Mirkwood.Archer.

Are you on drugs on something when you say that? I left NO! because I thirst for blood because being in a puppet tribe is stopping me from doing this:

Side 1:
Players: ApengDaldal
Side 2:
Tribes: TTF

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 263
Side 2: 2,563
Difference: 2,300

chart

Side 1: 100