How IKEA killed Hustle?

DeletedUser

By taking things personal you mean the fact that the first moment someone she knew joined -ND-
was suddenly a piece of shit or MF just couse did nothing wrong then joining a tribe Z hated.

How can u say things turned personal when for Z was such a normal thing to invite on her account or
her previous tribes every friend she wanted to play with while if -ND- did that everyone was just
a piece of shit just couse were in -ND-.

Well pardon me but my respect to you and faaark for comming in here and congratulate the other side after your
account gave up in this world.
To bad though the person you so better talk of keeps puking nonsense in here each time shows up just becouse
there is so much Hate in her.

Nice try but not even close alb. I begged and pleaded for you not to join along with Jake because of all the hate mail I was getting. And to all of you guys pretending it didnt happen I now know there were 31 exactly skype additions with profane or mean spirited comments. 31. I know this as I filed a police report and it is being looked into. Lucky for you folks since you only said I was a bitch, whore, fat, ugly and and had no friends, you get a semi free pass but I would be seriously careful in the future since you, whoever you are, have now had a police report filed on you. I was pretty much after an apology since I'm positive most if not all of you knew about it and likely were in on it, since that didnt happen and there was only a slight chance a first time offender would have any repercussions I figured what the hell? It will only bite you in the ass if you try to do it to another person and really thats all I wanted. Any who it's still under investigation, if it goes to criminal I'll look forward to looking you in the eye while the crap you thought was funny is read aloud in front of your friends and family.

It's not hate Alb. It's flat out anger. I'm pissed at myself for letting mean spirted words effect me and pissed off you guys act like nothing happened. It's uncool. But ultimately we aren't friends, will never be friends, and really I give no shits lol.

Thank you Faaaark for the lesson in being a bigger person. This is why I luvs ya and will always do so. Also.... since I'm ur little sister and you'll do anything for me how about co-signing on a house? bhahaha. Maybe no? Worth a shot anyways lol.

Thanks Doug as well. The silent partner on tipples from about 100 villas onward who rescued me nearly every time I needed a break. One of the real reasons we could spring back after each assault, lol and there were MANY.

And you guys need to give Rip the credit he deserves. The original Tipples, he also landed more snipes and stacks than I did. He is amazing, I loved going to bed with that smooth English "Leave it with me" darling taking over and knocking them out. I loved being his backup more than I have loved playing with anyone else. See ya around my TW bff :D

Xelol the counter stops at 1600 nobles. We hit it a long way back tho, Doug thinks it was about 2500. Who knows really there were snipes into nearly every train. And you sent a lot of 7-11 noble trains :p Very hard to defend against when you've been nuked for a week already.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113220

Your a great Defender.... Buttt

If it's to the point where you "File a police report" Why are you still here, You can say whatever you want, But I highly Doutb that the people in ND just decided to start hating you, I'm sure there was a reason and something that happened that your also at fault for.

You should just quit and stop coming back because, Your posts are stupidly long, You complain too much, You can't seem to understand its a game and things get said, If someone is "Harressing" You so much, Block them, Quit replying and move on.

Learn how Life works and quit bitching so much about it.

DeletedUser115125

Zeah0 one of the best defender i had seen, good luck on your future world mam

DeletedUser

Nice try but not even close alb. I begged and pleaded for you not to join along with Jake because of all the hate mail I was getting. And to all of you guys pretending it didnt happen I now know there were 31 exactly skype additions with profane or mean spirited comments. 31. I know this as I filed a police report and it is being looked into. Lucky for you folks since you only said I was a bitch, whore, fat, ugly and and had no friends, you get a semi free pass but I would be seriously careful in the future since you, whoever you are, have now had a police report filed on you. I was pretty much after an apology since I'm positive most if not all of you knew about it and likely were in on it, since that didnt happen and there was only a slight chance a first time offender would have any repercussions I figured what the hell? It will only bite you in the ass if you try to do it to another person and really thats all I wanted. Any who it's still under investigation, if it goes to criminal I'll look forward to looking you in the eye while the crap you thought was funny is read aloud in front of your friends and family.

It's not hate Alb. It's flat out anger. I'm pissed at myself for letting mean spirted words effect me and pissed off you guys act like nothing happened. It's uncool. But ultimately we aren't friends, will never be friends, and really I give no shits lol.

Thank you Faaaark for the lesson in being a bigger person. This is why I luvs ya and will always do so. Also.... since I'm ur little sister and you'll do anything for me how about co-signing on a house? bhahaha. Maybe no? Worth a shot anyways lol.

Thanks Doug as well. The silent partner on tipples from about 100 villas onward who rescued me nearly every time I needed a break. One of the real reasons we could spring back after each assault, lol and there were MANY.

And you guys need to give Rip the credit he deserves. The original Tipples, he also landed more snipes and stacks than I did. He is amazing, I loved going to bed with that smooth English "Leave it with me" darling taking over and knocking them out. I loved being his backup more than I have loved playing with anyone else. See ya around my TW bff :D

Xelol the counter stops at 1600 nobles. We hit it a long way back tho, Doug thinks it was about 2500. Who knows really there were snipes into nearly every train. And you sent a lot of 7-11 noble trains :p Very hard to defend against when you've been nuked for a week already.

Willing to bet that was adam who was removed long ago. Anyways this is news to me and it saddens me to hear this. i simply disconnected ties with you when you became un reasonable at one point, but the above kind of behavior is unacceptable however I do feel you might be playing the holier then thou game a tad. After all I am a "dick" & "asshat" and other things but it doesn't matter. I know it's just things said in the heat of the moment. It's 1 thing to be arrogant or sure of oneself but it's another to intentionally harrass someone and weather you believe me or not I was never part of this and I hope your police reports prove this to you when you get the truth and not deny it this time around because that is indeed pretty sad.

We may have banged heads but you didn't deserve that nobody does.

DeletedUser

Your a great Defender.... Buttt

If it's to the point where you "File a police report" Why are you still here, You can say whatever you want, But I highly Doutb that the people in ND just decided to start hating you, I'm sure there was a reason and something that happened that your also at fault for.

You should just quit and stop coming back because, Your posts are stupidly long, You complain too much, You can't seem to understand its a game and things get said, If someone is "Harressing" You so much, Block them, Quit replying and move on.

Learn how Life works and quit bitching so much about it.

oh I'm sure there is loads on my shoulders. To block me and flame what I post here, fine sounds like fun to me. Skype allows u to block people once they message u. there is no way to block people from even trying to add u, I checked. So OTHER than blocking all of nd, blocking all mails from all members, and actually saving leave me alone what else would u like me too have done?

I posted here to say thank you for the nice words from some. I apprecited them and those who have cared to give it *muahs*

DeletedUser113220

oh I'm sure there is loads on my shoulders. To block me and flame what I post here, fine sounds like fun to me. Skype allows u to block people once they message u. there is no way to block people from even trying to add u, I checked. So OTHER than blocking all of nd, blocking all mails from all members, and actually saving leave me alone what else would u like me too have done?

I posted here to say thank you for the nice words from some. I apprecited them and those who have cared to give it *muahs*

If Members of ND were getting around you blocking them and what's not to insult you that is rather, saddening considering it is a Game and there is a point in which the insults go from Game based and Heat of the moment(Can't Spell), To a whole other level that is unacceptable to anyone's standards and that is when that person should simply see what a idoit there are being and stop but some people lack the abilty to see what others feel or what they might be thinking and think of only there self, Regards of the fact that were all playing Tribalwars at the time this happens. Where we then go over the Limit of how much you can insult someone without it going to far.

(If my Post is confusing which it seems to be from a second read, Sorry, But a bit tired since Im trying to change a sleep pattern for my new job :p)

DeletedUser88324

Zeaho, if it is true what you say about so much harrassment, I am sorry to hear this. Some people get off at insulting others, makes them feel badass :| (????) I do gotta say tho, you too have done a lot of name calling, not only on skype but on here, on external forums. Rule of thumb is: Don't complain about others' actions if you do the same.

Anyways, in sports, in games, in LIFE, this happens ALL the time. It is part of human behavior to react in the heat of the moment by insulting not only when losing but when winning as well. Yes, human beings are terrible, and even moreso when they sit behind a computer. With the years you have been on this game, you should have by now well known this. This will not change either. Those are all FACTS. It is all about taking what it said as from WHOM it is said. Why should you care about what someone you have never met, hurt you? I too have received numerous insults (of course, i'm an ass :p ) and even life threats. Hell, Shyad even told me that when he came to Argentina next time, he'd knife me. LOL

Anyway girl, get over it. If you have really quit TW, enjoy life, go out, have a good time. We have already said we respect your game, great defender, fun to fight. When your opponent can say that about you even when they may dislike your persona, that should be gratifying to you. ;)

DeletedUser

Lol, I'm out now. Hockey has loads of downtime when u forget the cowbell :-(

I also played sports and am a-ok with the "u suck" banter that goes along with that. I have also rage thrown my monopoly money before. Im competitive. Do I think I have been rude? Yes sadly I have been. I don't think I've been bitchy enuf to warrant the cartoons, Skype, igm, and villa renaming that's happened. Nice profile as well alb. You are surely a champion of what is right. Tw has been fun but it's not the same game. And this ruined any fun I found in it. Good luck to those still playing maybe they can turn it around.

DeletedUser115125

A player like you did bring fun in w73 and you made us realize that we should work more to be a better tribe, hope that you will be successful on your future endeavour...

DeletedUser

Lol, I'm out now. Hockey has loads of downtime when u forget the cowbell :-(

I also played sports and am a-ok with the "u suck" banter that goes along with that. I have also rage thrown my monopoly money before. Im competitive. Do I think I have been rude? Yes sadly I have been. I don't think I've been bitchy enuf to warrant the cartoons, Skype, igm, and villa renaming that's happened. Nice profile as well alb. You are surely a champion of what is right. Tw has been fun but it's not the same game. And this ruined any fun I found in it. Good luck to those still playing maybe they can turn it around.

I have nothing bad to say about you except I think you take things far more more personally then the people saying them intended, at least as far as I know. Frankly if they really did mean it to be that personal I don't think they are worth a bit of your time.
Taking things the way you did took the fun out of out it, as drama normally does.
You wrote off so many of your friends simply because they were associated with a couple of people you did not like which spiraled into hating the entire tribe.
You will have a lot more fun in the future if you learn from this and do not hold a grudge that encompasses an entire tribe.

Xelol

Neither me nor anyone in ND leadership would approve, people harassing you on Skype.

People like that dont belong in -ND-, if you got the possibility can you show me who in -ND- been doing this?

Thank you, over half of that must be from me.

DeletedUser113220

IKEA finally finally the job and killed off Rise/Swift/Hustle/Random, Who have now moved to Hyena and Tmeat.

*New Title*

How Rise killed Hyena/Tmeat

DeletedUser95452

This is ridiculous.

I was harassed in skype from you and not viceversa.

Profile?

Just some qoutes on funny moments from nd or even players who played with you.

Now stop playing this victim role that the whole world hated or harassed you
couse most of members join to have fun with the game not with u.

I was really thinking for just once you would have had the courage to show just once
and say to the most of those in nextarnal sorry for lotta hard words you sad in here before.

But what i see is always long posts TLDR version when there still hate to the whole world in
here just for the fact they are still playing while you are not anymore.
This has nothing to do with harassment its just beeing a sportive person in accepting defeat
In a human beeing way.

DeletedUser

I am 99% sure one drunken message ONE time does not harassment make. It also made 0 sense. I already said sorry about it and blocked you to make sure I wouldn't be silly and attempt to talk to you again. You posted Chris's on so cute mail on your profile. Yeah so funny skype quotes tho right homie? You messaged me talking shit. FYI, I didnt call u a mf. It was an exclamation. Like if I yell Jesus! I don't literally mean "Look! I see Jesus!". The situation has warranted the exclamation. I do apologize for cursing. I could do with using my vocabulary a bit more eloquently. A well placed fbomb just works so much better imo.

King Matt II

Wait, i thought ikea failed agaonst Hyenas only because Hyenas were turtles? (think)

Partially because they were turtles, partially because of morale, partially because IKEA wasn't a tribe since no one wanted to work together and the leadership was non existent (including myself). I stopped giving a shit around the time Devil quit, and no one else stepped up to leading the tribe. When a front line account is being rammed up the ass and only a handful of people offer to sit, the majority being leadership, then a tribe is well and truly dead. The first time IKEA had any direction after that it was when DA joined the leadership. Even that wasn't enough to pull the band of solo players into a solid unified fighting force. It was a war of attrition until a side gave up, and HYENAS were better fortified. It was no question that they would win eventually.

Hustle killed itself, though. They were never strong enough on their own, just as can be seen now that they're still relying on merges and alliances this far down the line. They leaned on us knowing how weak we were (how many times I told Sam I was going to disband but didn't, but of course he'd never admit he needed me), and even with the merge all they did was prolong their eventual death.

(I didn't read the thread after the aforementioned quote, so don't lecture me if I repeated anything already stated)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Partially because they were turtles, partially because of morale, partially because IKEA wasn't a tribe since no one wanted to work together and the leadership was non existent (including myself). I stopped giving a shit around the time Devil quit, and no one else stepped up to leading the tribe. When a front line account is being rammed up the ass and only a handful of people offer to sit, the majority being leadership, then a tribe is well and truly dead. The first time IKEA had any direction after that it was when DA joined the leadership. Even that wasn't enough to pull the band of solo players into a solid unified fighting force. It was a war of attrition until a side gave up, and HYENAS were better fortified. It was no question that they would win eventually.

Hustle killed itself, though. They were never strong enough on their own, just as can be seen now that they're still relying on merges and alliances this far down the line. They leaned on us knowing how weak we were (how many times I told Sam I was going to disband but didn't, but of course he'd never admit he needed me), and even with the merge all they did was prolong their eventual death.

(I didn't read the thread after the aforementioned quote, so don't lecture me if I repeated anything already stated)

Thanks for the honest post. It's refreshing to see some honesty and no excuse making. Ikea had much potential as I knew several members from previous worlds and know what they are capable of in game. It's unfortunate they couldn't pull it together back then before even the joker merge. I had high hopes for Ikea but when too many of the important players just don't give it their real effort they normally would and key players quit there simply isn't much anyone can do about it. Great tribe at the beginning but ikea kinda just killed itself in my opinion long ago. Then there was IKEA 2.0 after joker merged breathing some life back into that tribe but just wasn't enough at that point with hyenas and ND and our activity and style of play on 2 ends, IKEA simply at that point just didn't have a chance anymore.

Shout out to the old panic! peeps =D