How important is the Duke in the tribe? (serious question)

DeletedUser

Hmm...

I think an important thing that hasn't been mentioned is always wanting to improve and get better. This is to push players to bring out their full potential. One of my favourite leaders once told me that the main battle to creating good tribes is winning the battle against yourselves. There is always room for improvement, tighter timings, more fakes, more intelligent attacking and defending. The best leaders are good at both the macro and the micro.

As for some good leaders, I think AreYouKidden was an excellent leader, other come to mind like h0llygh0st, thargoran, garrock, pajuno, lakewind.

Not sure about leaders on this world, the one I'd be most worried about is Nemesis (his forum persona causes people to underrate him) but doesn't seem like he's playing seriously at all.

DeletedUser

You would class H0lly as a good leader jeez. He's going to love this...

I've co-played an account that was under Jasper's leadership. His not that bad, but he does fail at execution and pass information amongst tribe members. I wouldn't rate him above foggybrain, lakewind, or atmospherecf. But his pretty solid from what I remember.

DeletedUser88324

I've co-played an account that was under Jasper's leadership. His not that bad, but he does fail at execution and pass information amongst tribe members. I wouldn't rate him above foggybrain, lakewind, or atmospherecf. But his pretty solid from what I remember.

you seriously compare atmos with the likes of Lakewind or Foggybrain?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Mikes a leader?❤❤

Shout out to Sam (rathisamar) he is also loved

DeletedUser

No idea about the other two, but Jasper is in a different class to atmospherecf. Though that is not difficult and gives disservice to certain aspects of the game which Jasper is adept, Ronnie is a nice bloke but clearly an awful leader.