How important is the Duke in the tribe? (serious question)

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
There's been a lot of dukes mentioned here in this thread, eventhough some are quite overrated imo (Myself most of all.) But since we are listing dukes, I'd like to mention TheHans (Bill). We wouldn't have been able to win W83 without him as our duke leading us. The effort he put in and all his work is not something that ought to be overlooked.

Baseless comment, you'd swear you were going to elaborate with '...'

I think he means you are a tad egotisctical, which in truth most of us are. Don't let it bother you Murph, my opinion pre W83 of you was fairy low, but it has risen by quite a bit. Just keep on going and don't care what other people think ;) (Apathy FTW!)

DeletedUser13939

Holly!!! Are you really doing a premade for w100? I have YET to participate in a tribe you have lead or even played on the same world! Would be interesting to see you leading firsthand. ^^

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
There's been a lot of dukes mentioned here in this thread, eventhough some are quite overrated imo (Myself most of all.) But since we are listing dukes, I'd like to mention TheHans (Bill). We wouldn't have been able to win W83 without him as our duke leading us. The effort he put in and all his work is not something that ought to be overlooked.

I think he means you are a tad egotisctical, which in truth most of us are. Don't let it bother you Murph, my opinion pre W83 of you was fairy low, but it has risen by quite a bit. Just keep on going and don't care what other people think ;) (Apathy FTW!)
Mmm. I don't want people to defame my image, I do a good enough job as it is. Ahh no seriously if I cared what people thought of my I'd have been gone after 61 and if not 61 maybe 65 or 69, 71, 77, 83 :p

Yeah gg on 83 was tough and we came up well short. Full credit for the merge to win ;)

DeletedUser

Mmm. I don't want people to defame my image, I do a good enough job as it is. Ahh no seriously if I cared what people thought of my I'd have been gone after 61 and if not 61 maybe 65 or 69, 71, 77, 83 :p

Yeah gg on 83 was tough and we came up well short. Full credit for the merge to win ;)

Hmm, well I think this one is still doing a good job. Haha. :)

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think he means you are a tad egotisctical

Nope, but nice backtracking on @TheHans ' behalf. He didn't mean that. He passed judgement without having any evidence/reason to support his statement. Then tries to distance himself from the comment after realising that he was wrong for saying it.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Nope, but nice backtracking on @TheHans ' behalf. He didn't mean that. He passed judgement without having any evidence/reason to support his statement. Then tries to distance himself from the comment after realising that he was wrong for saying it.

Hey man I'm not one to talk but you seem to be taking this rather seriously, are you trying to stimulate the discussion here by helping Hans's argument and providing your own evidence against your case?
Because that's pretty interesting o0

30180dde72f7bb6eecf1f5018bc3e1c1.png

I mean, do I need to point out what you're doing here? ^^

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Al I 100% meant you are egotistical. Not sure what else my quote could mean.

When I think of you, a blowfish comes to mind. You blow yourself up making yourself appear larger than you are, but then you deflate and hurry away when it looks bad. Another being that when you inflate you hurt those close to you. W83 was the prime example.

You have a great team on this world. Im hoping you guys pull through, and do well.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I like the blowfish analogy but you're using it in the wrong context. It's more like when you come onto the forums and talk shit about me I get defensive and tell you how it is, just like a blowfish does when a predator comes at it.

DeletedUser119759

Murph i hate to break it to you, but you are not at the level of caliber compared to these Dukes/leaders.

So Murph All Caps, take a back seat, Know your place in this TW community. And let the big boys do the big talking.. Nothing personal, just trying to say this nicely as I can..

Michael Corleone.

Murph i hate to break it to you, but you are not at the level of caliber compared to these Dukes/leaders.

So Murph All Caps, take a back seat, Know your place in this TW community. And let the big boys do the big talking.. Nothing personal, just trying to say this nicely as I can..
And you are?

My-Name-Is-Irrelevant.png

Ah just read your nametag. Nice to meet you, Irrelevant.

atmospherecf

Kindly, please stop mentioning my name. I'm nowhere near those legendary names mentioned.

Sign me up for that W100 premade. I'll take a back seat this time and just be a regular player.:)

DeletedUser

Sign me up for that W100 premade. I'll take a back seat this time and just be a regular player.:)
Sign me up too. :) Haha.. Surely by that time I have a million of premium points yet still a regular player.. Hehe.