How in the 34 world

DeletedUser

Ok now I'm cool with a member of a family tribe but I gotta be honest. How in the hell do you people consider yourselves a family tribe when you can't even support......ARE YOU PEOPLE CRAZY???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ohhaidere random person I don't know.

Complete your sentence/thought so we can understand you -.-

Though if your an off worlder leave and mind your own business, we already have our quota of annoying people that actually belong around here. For kewl off worlders, Sully and his friend are more then enough :3

kthxbai

DeletedUser

Ok now I'm cool with a member of a family tribe but I gotta be honest. How in the hell do you people consider yourselves a family tribe when you can't even support......ARE YOU PEOPLE CRAZY???

Ok, that makes sense now.

But, you can support. Look into family tribes more as well, and actually find out what they are.

DeletedUser

We can support one another to a degree. An effectively run family tribe will invite a member of their sister tribe to their own tribe to send out support. SEXY has become quite efficient with this and it has rewarded us greatly. For those family bashers out there, I honestly don't care if you don't like it. It's an effective tactic and anyone is welcome to use it...

DeletedUser

Ghstrecon, if you're going to annoy people, you aren't doing very well, unless you are trolling. <3

Families are sometimes that unorganised that they can't support each other. Its very sad, I know.

DeletedUser

OMG there

OMG how much extra effort did the take?:icon_eek: another minute?

Even with the support rule the way it is, its still fairly easy to pop around the tribes gathering support =P

DeletedUser

Ghstrecon, if you're going to annoy people, you aren't doing very well, unless you are trolling. <3

Families are sometimes that unorganised that they can't support each other. Its very sad, I know.

What like you I see but that isn't what I was aiming at.

@Lita- I fear you some reason

DeletedUser55663

I do believe it's time for a topic change-

Banana nut muffins

(y/n)

DeletedUser

True, but I see no point in sending 10k cats on a 2 week walk :icon_razz: