How is AA still alive and winning?

Truth Breaker

Glad you brought up stats Willy. AA is somehow still beating our coalition while winning a cold war with Creati. The fact people are still hating on these guys is beyond me or whoever the duke of the week we have at ~IL~ is.

Real news:
AA vs ~IL~, Annex, Misfits, Cartel, Ipood

As Jim Ross said, "Buy gawd somebody stawp the damn match."

This isn't a war, this is a beatdown.

Jixsta

Non-stop Poster
"while winning a cold war with Creati"

Please elaborate on this? Their frontline looks very weak and would collapse in one creati level of ops

Truth Breaker

~IL~ spies in Creati spies have suggested that AA is out maneuvering them on the southern front. Mainly by saving the six pack noobs from becoming a refugee situation. The creati members on thee are afraid of an AA war. I hope to see a east vs west situation to develop. It would make for a more interesting world than every tribe just attacking the best tribe(AA).

Quack

Cartel has reached out to us about joining the coalition. Krapek is butt-hurt that he wasn't hugged.

-yoshi
If they are, why have they not joined the ongoing war ?

Why would you compare just AA when it is AA and Glutt in the actual war stats?

The war stats I see from AA & Glutt vs. IPOD, ~IL~, Annex & MF, it is 197 - 185. It's close in war stats. Please refer to that instead of trying to skew the stats to spread some propaganda.

Truth Breaker

Who is glutt? The noobs that merged into our family tribe Annex? I'm not putting those noobs on AA. If we can't beat them straight up we don't need to make up stats.

helloGrandpa

Non-stop Poster
~IL~ spies in Creati spies have suggested that AA is out maneuvering them on the southern front. Mainly by saving the six pack noobs from becoming a refugee situation. The creati members on thee are afraid of an AA war. I hope to see a east vs west situation to develop. It would make for a more interesting world than every tribe just attacking the best tribe(AA).
:( geuss I am a big noob yeah. damn only the barbs love me