How is AA still alive and winning?

• Thread starter DeletedUser119047
  • Start date

DeletedUser121667

haha yeah some things that are done by aa are wel ugh ... no words for it.
many know I didnt like how many things went in aa.
you can ask me ingame, before youcall start calling me a fake account too :D

no hard feelings tho. but ipod didnt seem like a world winner. creati doesnt mass recruit, IL is full and hate aa.
So there is no real options. but that being said aa has done some good things too. as it stands now aa hasn't fallen, als many said it would for like the last 3 months.

When you say IL hate AA this isn't true, we just hate a small margin of players that are making your tribe the most hated in the world. Some of you guys seem alright-ishh;)

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

giphy.gif

DeletedUser92690

When you say IL hate AA this isn't true, we just hate a small margin of players that are making your tribe the most hated in the world. Some of you guys seem alright-ishh;)
alright-ishh!? You hear that guys? Are we slowly starting to become not hated? I guess this IL-CREATI-AA coalition is coming together.

can confirm lahuil is too cute to hate
Wait I thought lahuil was always the hated player for his like 1000 tribe changes? :)

DeletedUser118378

AA is pathetic.

Cant rim cartel can't rim annex and has shit Frontline players who lose all their villages. Ipod IL front will keep pushing hard!!

Truth Breaker

Fake new jixxy puff.

I'm an ~IL~ player to the end and even I'm calling AA winning so far.

The facts don't lie, but our duke does/have.

When you consider we back-stabbed AA by starting this war and let IPOD back-stab them twice.... lets just say I wouldn't be calling us winners.
These stats don't even include the 50 vills that AA took off of IPODA cucks.

If our duke was smart we would NAP AA, give them annex then launch a joint op on the troglodytes of IPOD. We already have plan for backstabbing IPOOD if AA ever falls apart somehow.

AA vs ~IL~
900688f801d950cf755a93a1890693da.png

AA vs Annex(yikes)
93aea57f5d5d373629542d123ec47f8f.png

AA vs IPOOD
812e43f67a3572caa94583f7d4fde13b.png

Aliandor1

Fake new jixxy puff.

I'm an ~IL~ player to the end and even I'm calling AA winning so far.

The facts don't lie, but our duke does/have.

When you consider we back-stabbed AA by starting this war and let IPOD back-stab them twice.... lets just say I wouldn't be calling us winners.
These stats don't even include the 50 vills that AA took off of IPODA cucks.

If our duke was smart we would NAP AA, give them annex then launch a joint op on the troglodytes of IPOD. We already have plan for backstabbing IPOOD if AA ever falls apart somehow.

AA vs ~IL~
900688f801d950cf755a93a1890693da.png

AA vs Annex(yikes)
93aea57f5d5d373629542d123ec47f8f.png

AA vs IPOOD
812e43f67a3572caa94583f7d4fde13b.png

I'm curious... When you trash talk IL duke... Which one?