How is AA still alive and winning?

• Thread starter DeletedUser119047
  • Start date

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm curious... When you trash talk IL duke... Which one?

haha yeah
and stats dont lie right see those stats, aa losing vs ipod and glut losing vs IL

https://gyazo.com/507e73f7dc3c4b01204c0e63c6c23fed
507e73f7dc3c4b01204c0e63c6c23fed

DeletedUser118378

Why would IL backstab IPOD? IPOD is clearly the more superior tribe. Stats talk

atmospherecf

IL would never back stab Ipod.. who would make false rumors (sarcasm)...:rolleyes:

Truth Breaker

IPoopD is falling apart, members are either asking for AA to internal them or begging to join ~IL~.

DeletedUser118378

Joining IL is the smarter option. Better chance of world win

Williamthefirst

There have been no stats posted in a while *bump* *bump*

Truth Breaker

Glad you brought up stats Willy. AA is somehow still beating our coalition while winning a cold war with Creati. The fact people are still hating on these guys is beyond me or whoever the duke of the week we have at ~IL~ is.

Real news:
AA vs ~IL~, Annex, Misfits, Cartel, Ipood

e5400960bb0c271ae730da2a83039853.png

As Jim Ross said, "Buy gawd somebody stawp the damn match."

This isn't a war, this is a beatdown.

DeletedUser118378

"while winning a cold war with Creati"

Please elaborate on this? Their frontline looks very weak and would collapse in one creati level of ops

Truth Breaker

~IL~ spies in Creati spies have suggested that AA is out maneuvering them on the southern front. Mainly by saving the six pack noobs from becoming a refugee situation. The creati members on thee are afraid of an AA war. I hope to see a east vs west situation to develop. It would make for a more interesting world than every tribe just attacking the best tribe(AA).

Quack

Reaction score
Cartel has reached out to us about joining the coalition. Krapek is butt-hurt that he wasn't hugged.

-yoshi

If they are, why have they not joined the ongoing war ?

Why would you compare just AA when it is AA and Glutt in the actual war stats?

The war stats I see from AA & Glutt vs. IPOD, ~IL~, Annex & MF, it is 197 - 185. It's close in war stats. Please refer to that instead of trying to skew the stats to spread some propaganda.

Truth Breaker

Who is glutt? The noobs that merged into our family tribe Annex? I'm not putting those noobs on AA. If we can't beat them straight up we don't need to make up stats.

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
~IL~ spies in Creati spies have suggested that AA is out maneuvering them on the southern front. Mainly by saving the six pack noobs from becoming a refugee situation. The creati members on thee are afraid of an AA war. I hope to see a east vs west situation to develop. It would make for a more interesting world than every tribe just attacking the best tribe(AA).

:( geuss I am a big noob yeah. damn only the barbs love me