How is everyone?

DeletedUser

"Who is Sajoco17?" some people may ask.

I've only been gone 9 months from this world, and it looks like it has changed quite a bit since then. My one-time 7 million points seem like nothing compared to what's owning the world these days. ~Or.D~ still had some life, though it was dwindling, and a large world war was which pretty much was North/West vs. South/East had taken over the world.

Now how's this world going? Is there still life?

I'm also wondering if there might be a push for a World 60 premade tribe made of mainly World 6 players. It's obviously going to be world for premades and since it is World 6x10 =P we practically have reasons to be there.

DeletedUser97688

Not my business nor world, but I'd suggest you to write more about yourself, since 26th June 2011 explains pretty much everything.

DeletedUser

Sorry. I was Sajoco17, an old player in this world, though not the oldest. I based myself in K49, so much outside the main line of fire in those wars, but I as I grew, I had many villages in the Eastern half of the world so I got an idea of what was going on further north.

My account deleted after I decided I needed to stop playing for school, and I was having trouble recreating that account or the forum account.

Now the reason I did not post that much information is that I was hoping some people would recognize the slight allusion to my old account by the use of the name.

...where's Miller D when you need him?

DeletedUser

I recognised it Sajoco :p

However, this is the first time i've trolled these forums in a loooooong time :)

Miss the laughs and the banter with you lot!

DeletedUser99052

miller sitting in his corner eating crisps and smoking :D

jk

Not online it would seem 0.o

DeletedUser51929

Sajoco!! I wasn't online D: silly lemon!

Join Jakubs premade

DeletedUser

How do get in touch with him? BTW I'll be away from home/computer in your part of the world the next two weeks without Internet access. Small Europe trip but I hope World 60 doesn't start before I get back.

Good to see you guys back here. Hey Ashydr and Miller =]
and Last Family too though I don't recognize you =P