How is this even possible?

DeletedUser

Says 1 time limited time offer. And its has 12mins left before its gone. So. They just used their brain and figured how to use it as an advantage point.

Really? Mine says i still have 40 minutes left :confused:

DeletedUser120024

They just used their brain and figured how to use it as an advantage point.

More like their wallet...

I'm all for premium. Without it, there isn't a game to play. The premium exchange is great to since it allows those without $$$ to use it in one world and compete in a later world. However, I'm very much against just flat out buying a position out-right like this.

If TW is okay with just buying resources, why is it against the rules to have "push accounts"? Isn't the effect the same (other than I can at least farm a push account)?

DeletedUser

buying the awesome packages... lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

came back after a two year break. Saw those two and I am quitting again. What I loved about the game was the early competition. I was a start up guy and always managed to be in the top 20 sooner or later. Seeing two people spending so much pp just ruins the game for me. Just my two cents and I don't care what you think of this rant, but good luck to you all.

DeletedUser119950

Those who complain about Inno making profit , just have to realize one thing : Nowadays are we actually paying for PP ??

My answer is a big NO. We join some world , play semi actively , use resource market to sell resources to earn PP , makes tons of PP and then comes to spend them on a world where we wanna play serious. So what does inno get from it ? NOTHING.....

YOu are wrong with this one.IT IS all about the M O N E Y. You do realize to earn pp by selling resources someone has to actually spend!! those pp to buy them thats why there is a limit stock with max resources that can be stored there.
The amount of pp circling on market is always the same: so in essence if one guy starts with 100pp and 0 resources and other player with 0pp and 100resources,if the first guy starts buying resources for pp and other one selling resources for pp at the end they will just have reverse rolls with 1st guy having 0pp/100res and 2nd one 100pp/0ress. You see amount of pp is always the same so if one guy got more "rich" other one got more "Poor" but amount of pp on world didn't change at all,thats why people buy pp like those 2 guys because not everyone can be rich by just trading for pp on market.

So before you preach some useless s**t learn how the system works 1st, ty.

Artic Air

Billy basically now have a fully dev. village. Just grew another 2.7k points. Even Otto Rocket can't complete with this sh*t show... Billy where's the challenge now? Bored?

Natural Perfection.

I experienced this once on the Dutch server (such an insane growth)

Back then, it was an ingame moderator of the world who was also playing there, and was sending resource packages to himself.

I dont want to blame people without proof, but I sent a support ticket just in case he is cheating

DeletedUser

Billy basically now have a fully dev. village. Just grew another 2.7k points. Even Otto Rocket can't complete with this sh*t show... Billy where's the challenge now? Bored?

At this point we can only pray that lord Billy won't smack us in the face with his D... efensive troops

Artic Air

LOL. Now Mistakes Were Made went from 665 pts to 3k. Loosers

Inuym

im not going to be spending a dime on this game any more after w90 is dont i think ill be done as well, i havent even had the option to buy this so called package in world 91 so how the hell is that fair? Inno games is obviously targeting the high rollers of the games and offering them an unfair advantage over the others because they know they have money and they know they will spend it to win. Congratulations you killed the game. Half my tribe on w90 have already said they probably wont be playing once it is done already, i wonder if 40 players spend more than a single player in a month? probably of the 6k players playing on w91 i wonder how many of them will choose not to purchase pp because obviously the world is doomed already.

Dream*

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This world is not doomed, might be a little bumpy ride, but we gonna figure something out, a little something something in the mix you know.

Inuym

This world is not doomed, might be a little bumpy ride, but we gonna figure something out, a little something something in the mix you know.

well how about all the tribes team up on these players ruining the game? they are building us beautiful villages if we work together

DeletedUser120018

This game still ultimately comes down to skill. Inno may eventually fix that though when they introduce instant nobling and instant nuke packages for only 5k pp.

DeletedUser

YOu are wrong with this one.IT IS all about the M O N E Y. You do realize to earn pp by selling resources someone has to actually spend!! those pp to buy them thats why there is a limit stock with max resources that can be stored there.
The amount of pp circling on market is always the same: so in essence if one guy starts with 100pp and 0 resources and other player with 0pp and 100resources,if the first guy starts buying resources for pp and other one selling resources for pp at the end they will just have reverse rolls with 1st guy having 0pp/100res and 2nd one 100pp/0ress. You see amount of pp is always the same so if one guy got more "rich" other one got more "Poor" but amount of pp on world didn't change at all,thats why people buy pp like those 2 guys because not everyone can be rich by just trading for pp on market.

So before you preach some useless s**t learn how the system works 1st, ty.

mate, i'm not against in your idea, actually I do agree but just minor correction..
we might not see or notice it during this time but when the PP exchange stock goes higher..

The player with 100PP who buys 10k resources, is different with the player who's selling 10k resources for 98PP and these are at the same time sold and bought..
More likely and surely, InnoGames have also profits on this, just got no idea how much % of PP interest on here.

Guys this world is not yet doomed.. Yeah maybe a lot of players are disappointed, I am also, but we can only say it that this might be their truest advantage but only if they can maintain it in upcoming weeks or months. Surely they got very good advantage and might have 5 villages already when most of us reach 1.5k points.. But surely that 5 villages doesn't really matter if that player/if those players are not good enough too be a top contender.

As for the current top, if you guys have questions and feedbacks against them, go for support ticket. And instead whining and complaining, do the best you can to outgrew your local neighbors or keep farming and growing with the best of your capability, whether you are a PP player or an ordinary one.

Artic Air

Well, Seems Otto Rocket nobled the 1st village. Congratulations! Let's see what he does with it.

Inuym

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Points per village
1947 Bionic warrior NOoBs 242 1 242

send all the support you can to this village you have approximately 31 hours before it gets nobled we can hurt Billy