How is this even possible?

DeletedUser119769

You cannot really blame Mistakes, Billy or Otto.
Place your blame on inno games. They are the money hungry people who made the packages for sale, they are the ones who did not put a limit on how many packages you could buy.

As for Evandalist, How would we exploit this. thats called strategy
Any smart tribe would do the exact same.

Thank you. Everyone crying about the evil PP whores when they would have done the exact same thing if given the opportunity. Also It's Inno's fault for not putting caps on the amount of resources you can buy/ + packages

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Thank you. Everyone crying about the evil PP whores when they would have done the exact same thing if given the opportunity. Also It's Inno's fault for not putting caps on the amount of resources you can buy/ + packages

? I have the opportunity if I put in a ticket according to Morthy. Should be easy.
I'm not doing it though.

DeletedUser119769

? I have the opportunity if I put in a ticket according to Morthy. Should be easy.
I'm not doing it though.
Your loss then. You have the option but you choose not to use it, therefore you can't complain about others choosing to do so. Blame Inno for allowing this.

Mithrae

Just not for people who don't read all the externals threads and weren't even aware there was an offer. Not a good look for the game when they even manage to screw up their own money-making ventures :D Pretty sure it's not the first time there've been inconsistencies like that either.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
God Dam it guys. Was a mistake. Inno games have offered a solution now get off you high horse and play the bloody game.

Sam

DeletedUser

God Dam it guys. Was a mistake. Inno games have offered a solution now get off you high horse and play the bloody game.

Sam

I wish this was true. I messaged support and they told me you could only receive the offer on one world. I received it on W90 first, did not use it and wanted it on 91, however they said i could not receive the offer on 91.

Not really a full proof solution and still gives an unfair advantage to a large majority of players.

DeletedUser

I wish this was true. I messaged support and they told me you could only receive the offer on one world. I received it on W90 first, did not use it and wanted it on 91, however they said i could not receive the offer on 91.

Not really a full proof solution and still gives an unfair advantage to a large majority of players.

uhhh thats not true...

DeletedUser

uhhh thats not true...

Me:
Hi, recently i had an event offer pop up to buy on W90. There were 3 packages i believe, a war package and 2 others which i can't remember there names.

However i want to buy the package on W91, but i did not get the pop up. I was wondering if you'd be able make it appear again on W91?

Thanks.

Jon / Morthy 2016-12-02 15:27:05
Hello ___,

I'm afraid for this sale it is only possible to have the offer on one world.

Regards,

Jon Dawson
Community Manager

DeletedUser115558

139541288425080945sLze3IqPc.jpg

We Poor Players ................................................................RIP

DeletedUser3160

Everyone crying about the evil PP whores when they would have done the exact same thing if given the opportunity.

Wonder who "they" are, certainly not me. Got the offer, have the cash to spend, did not use it.....for its just not the way to play the game. I´d rather be rimmed/quit.

DeletedUser119769

Wonder who "they" are, certainly not me. Got the offer, have the cash to spend, did not use it.....for its just not the way to play the game. I´d rather be rimmed/quit.

What was that reply even about? I already answered earlier
Your loss then. You have the option but you choose not to use it, therefore you can't complain about others choosing to do so. Blame Inno for allowing this.

PS.
Well I would have rimmed you if I launched 2/3 hours earlier but alas your train got there on time. Though those villages were tasty :^), thanks for building up my cluster.

DeletedUser120056

Very true about the outcome of the Noble Packages. I've spent small fortune on it. Thankfully I have great full time job, ahah. For to shed light on it. Were only ahead by few weeks if that. My reason of purchasing it was in fact to keep the balance of power/play somewhat even. Mine was in good intentions. Leaving at that.

DeletedUser

Very true about the outcome of the Noble Packages. I've spent small fortune on it. Thankfully I have great full time job, ahah. For to shed light on it. Were only ahead by few weeks if that. My reason of purchasing it was in fact to keep the balance of power/play somewhat even. Mine was in good intentions. Leaving at that.

upload_2016-12-9_15-38-50.png

Lady Mihaela Targaryen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

i had the same option only on one world and that was world 86 where thers is already a very huge tribe,mors and i would have used it for nothing

from your posts i see that you are part of corp too
too bad about life on 89 ,hmm?

probably you gonna have the same end here

DeletedUser119769

i had the same option only on one world and that was world 86 where thers is already a very huge tribe,mors and i would have used it for nothing

from your posts i see that you are part of corp too
too bad about life on 89 ,hmm?

probably you gonna have the same end here

But I'm not in CORP lol. and I quit W89 and gifted my villages so I don't see that happening in the near future on W91 :)

Though chances are your end is near :3

*GranTorino

After seeing Billy bob merging in to Tobi, kissing goodbye to all of those beautiful items that came with the noble packages...

images

images

Last edited:

*GranTorino

There goes the TW team with another offer which can be exploited even better than the last. Buy PP and get a load of free glory to spend in the event shop.

They must have noticed the successful income on the last offer they put out, and are looking to top that revenue.

I mean, seriously ? Another uncapped offer. Even after the complaints they recieved on the first one! No care for the majority player base so long as they're making their money.