18 perchcatcer 0
19 nurche 0
20 Kratos212 0

Isn't there protection for 5 days?

DeletedUser

Yes, most probably.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1151

Someone must of attacked an abandoned village, which someone had supported.

DeletedUser5809

bye bye little paladin that took six hours to make:lol:

DeletedUser

Somebody built a few troops, then restarted/deleted the account, the village became abandoned but the troops are still there. Simple.

DeletedUser

Somebody built a few troops, then restarted/deleted the account, the village became abandoned but the troops are still there. Simple.

or someone supported an abondened village to kill his/her neigbours troops :)

DeletedUser

I doubt there is anybody that is smart enough to think of that and still be stupid enough to only put 2 there.

Maybe they did put more than 2 there, and the defender won?

The defender wouldnt gain the kills, the abandoned village would, and since the abandoned village doesnt have a player, it wouldnt show up?

DeletedUser

Two spearmen are not strong enough to stop a paladin.

I didnt say that.

10% luck
Attacker: 1 paladin
Defender: nothing
Support: 15 spearmen

The attacker kills 2, the defender kills 1, the defender isnt a player so they get no kills

DeletedUser

The likelyhood of anybody having that number of spearmen is low.

I'll stick to my opinion, which is the most probable.

DeletedUser

The likelyhood of anybody having that number of spearmen is low.

I'll stick to my opinion, which is the most probable.

ok then, 0% luck, 5 spearmen supporting an abandoned village :icon_wink: -20% luck, 3 spearmen supporting

Is the simulator working ok? According to this, 2 spearmen *can* defeat a paladin, although all 3 of them die... thats at 0% luck

DeletedUser3452

Yeah it's odd. Two spearmen can defeat the paladin, and yet both get killed themselves. Perhaps the second spear bleeds to death?

DeletedUser

just had the weirdest thing happen... had to restart to get a closer location to some friends, hit the restart over button and ended up right next to my old village :icon_eek: i'm too scared to imagine the probability of that
anyway, with all the discussion about whether paladins should be built early or not, imho if you have 2 or more abandoned less than half an hour away - i'd go for it, otherwise resources first

DeletedUser

sorry to disappoint you but there are several players who allready have 40 spearmen

DeletedUser

just had the weirdest thing happen... had to restart to get a closer location to some friends, hit the restart over button and ended up right next to my old village :icon_eek:

wow, that's pretty crazy! lol