How is this possible?

• Thread starter DeletedUser5180
  • Start date

DeletedUser

anyone with 40 spearmen at this stage is an idiot. There's noone to use them on, and you're just losing out on the resource race

DeletedUser

just had the weirdest thing happen... had to restart to get a closer location to some friends, hit the restart over button and ended up right next to my old village :icon_eek: i'm too scared to imagine the probability of that
anyway, with all the discussion about whether paladins should be built early or not, imho if you have 2 or more abandoned less than half an hour away - i'd go for it, otherwise resources first

It happened to me too.
That's real shitluck :icon_confused:

DeletedUser1431

anyone with 40 spearmen at this stage is an idiot. There's noone to use them on, and you're just losing out on the resource race

Well, if that person has a few abandoned villages around them, it might actually be a good thing. But..I do doubt the validity of that situation.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I get your point, but the chances of having enough to make up for the loss in resource building is low. The Paladin I can understand; I have 1 abandoned village right beside me, and in 40 mins I have made back half the resources both it and the statue cost. But that many spearmen aren't needed at this stage, in my opinion

DeletedUser

I have 1 abandoned village near me, and I have built a Paladin and 5 Spearmen, so far the farming has payed off about 30-40% of the cost of the buildings and units.