How Life can Turn within the Blink of an Eye

• Thread starter DeletedUser93941
  • Start date

DeletedUser93941

Well folks I know so many people will be wondering what I'm on about now :icon_neutral:

The story,

I Girl Laughs at me today, I'm like why you laughing at then she shows me something....

[SPOIL]
pregnant.jpg
[/SPOIL]

So.... I guess I'm gonna be a Daddy :icon_neutral:

So I'm here by retiring from Tw :icon_cry: I have been thinking about it all day and I Feel that I MUST sort out my Life outside the game...

So I guess this is....

[SPOIL]
ob_goodbye.jpg
[/SPOIL]

BUT! Remember I'll always be watching :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If it was up to my pregnant wife I would be joining you. She wont even let me name the Kid Noble

DeletedUser93941

If it was up to my pregnant wife I would be joining you. She wont even let me name the Kid Noble

Yeah :lol: I've alot to do to get my life in order I've a new job that i'm meant to be starting on monday morning as a full time chef so i guess the time was right :icon_sad:

DeletedUser84906

Sad to see you go mate :/

But gratz and good luck in real life <3

P.s: Name the baby mefisto :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Tis a sad day. :/

Since when did you start cheating on me? :(

You Cheatzorz you!

Gonna miss ya bro, no doubt you'll still annoy me on skype when you have the chance! ;) All the best for you and your fams in the future, when your child is ready to be taught how to play TW and become my apprentice, I give you permission to bring me out of retirement :)

DeletedUser

It was fun playing alongside with you. Good luck with the kid :)

DeletedUser93941

Tis a sad day. :/

Since when did you start cheating on me? :(

You Cheatzorz you!

Gonna miss ya bro, no doubt you'll still annoy me on skype when you have the chance! ;) All the best for you and your fams in the future, when your child is ready to be taught how to play TW and become my apprentice, I give you permission to bring me out of retirement :)

Me Cheat on you! You cheated on me first with that H0lly guy! :icon_evil:
But When he is old enough His Name shall be Baby Boom! :D (Thats gonna be the ultimate lol :lol: )
And ofc I'll still be in touch on skype when I can she can atleast give me that one :icon_neutral:

Shes about 2 weeks gone and She is determined it will be a girl I on the otherhand think it shall be a boy cuz well Its a gut feeling. :p

DeletedUser

Well folks I know so many people will be wondering what I'm on about now :icon_neutral:

The story,

I Girl Laughs at me today, I'm like wtf you laughing at then she shows me something....

[SPOIL]
pregnant.jpg
[/SPOIL]

So.... I guess I'm gonna be a Daddy :icon_neutral:

So I'm here by retiring from Tw :icon_cry: I have been thinking about it all day and I Feel that I MUST sort out my Life outside the game...

So I guess this is....

[SPOIL]
ob_goodbye.jpg
[/SPOIL]

BUT! Remember I'll always be watching :icon_twisted:

Good luck with your RL...

DeletedUser

Good luck with real life.

i think this should be moved to "GENERAL SECTION"

DeletedUser

I am going to have to link Kebebe to this thread, i think that's one excuse he hasn't used yet? :lol:

Wallam

Good luck boom..

Maybe you should give up a life of cooking for a life of investigative journalism though.. :icon_razz: somehow i think that may well fit your natural talents better.

DeletedUser

Good luck and have fun mate :icon_biggrin:

*cough*condom*cough*

DeletedUser

Wtf, now I have no one to abuse... :icon_sad:

GL though, glad to see you have your priorities straight.

DeletedUser

Well mate, we had some funny conversations in the woolshed that night judman was kicked, and, I must say, you did a hell of a good job defending.

I wish you all the best in real life, and, congratulations :)