How long before ...

DeletedUser

Why not have a little forum game, where we guess when Tea disbands/barbs themselfs.

Date and hour (if several guess the same date)

You can also guess on when certain shit players give up as well

DeletedUser

Ill go first, 6/6 2300 tea disbands, finally realizing things are not going to well.

Balian quits short after, 8/6 due to the fact " bip sucks and all they do is merge"

Jake quits 5/5 due to being busy and cant be bothered sitting everyone

Lost One

And to think I used to think Almurph actually had substance... oh boy how I was wrong....

Some great guys in TEA , and some strong players... but Almurph has proven he was a joke from day 1.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why not have a little forum game, where we guess when Tea disbands/barbs themselfs.

Date and hour (if several guess the same date)

You can also guess on when certain shit players give up as well

Hey can I ask you a honest question ?

When you were thinking of this game were you standing in front of a mirror looking at yourself while holding in your poop ?
I remember when I was just a child , i use to think about wierd things like this . although I grew out of that stage 43 years ago , but some people never grow up I guess .

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And to think I used to think Almurph actually had substance... oh boy how I was wrong....

Some great guys in TEA , and some strong players... but Almurph has proven he was a joke from day 1.

Anyone who thinks I was anything but a joke from day one needs to re-evaluate life... long live avacadont

DeletedUser

hahahah i really do feel bad about that shit i pulled early game. I used you as a scapegoat for me starting late and putting myself in a shit location...I dont handle pressure very well. Honestly boggles my mind how dukes in this game dont all go crazy.

DeletedUser118986

Hey can I ask you a honest question ?

When you were thinking of this game were you standing in front of a mirror looking at yourself while holding in your poop ?
I remember when I was just a child , i use to think about wierd things like this . although I grew out of that stage 43 years ago , but some people never grow up I guess .

Post of the year...