How long have we been here?

DeletedUser

When did we all start? Do you all remember your first tribes? What was your first village?

I started on 30th July 2008 (should be the day w23 opened) about 7PMish

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First village was 28th October Around 4pm :icon_smile:

DeletedUser55663

When did we all start?
November 21, 2008, I think, around 5 pm.

Do you all remember your first tribes? What was your first village?
I do, and Boston D.C..

DeletedUser

started sept. 1. joined NBG sept. 6th. My first village was called "thegillotines village". I think I changed it to "Black Sabbath", and eventually it became "Never Say Die!", and finally I named it "TheGillotine"

DeletedUser

my first tribe was GOTHS, which i made myself...then i disbanded it joined a m8 from w9 and we merged into gen-x, i left for the day, whn i came back, i was kicked because my m8 pissed off some leader...so i stayed tribeless...then joined DFX-U (dragonfire x united) DFX-A was our academy (later it was known as *BIA*) then after a few days we merged into TeuKni where i satyed for a long time ;P

DeletedUser74473

I started out on Oct 12th 2008. First tribe was STEEL, which eventually merged into LOOK. First village was Twin Suns Squadron. I was rimmed within a month and ended up in K4 where I eventually wound up in NBG!!

DeletedUser

How can we ever really know what "here" is, or how long we existed in this state? Hehe.

DeletedUser19130

My first tribe was IAlone... Which was only me picking on noobs in K32. Then I had systemically worked my way through each of the major tribes in K32 picking out their best players, and often their dukes, and recruited them all into one tribe. Milked.

DeletedUser

I started sometime in late July in 2008 on W22. I didn't play W23 :p

DeletedUser55663

I, too, have never played this world. I mean, who'd want to? :p

DeletedUser52670

I can't be sure of the date, i might try getting in game and find out. I started in K37, and joined a small tribe called Penguins (PNG) for three days. I think there were 3 of us there and it was just a noob tribe to sit in while i grew. I then took a risk and joined a one man tribe run by a guy who seemed to really be dominating his little area in the bottom west corner of the continent. His name was Hell Ice and his tribe was TIT. I've not changed since = )

DeletedUser

I can't be sure of the date, i might try getting in game and find out. I started in K37, and joined a small tribe called Penguins (PNG) for three days. I think there were 3 of us there and it was just a noob tribe to sit in while i grew. I then took a risk and joined a one man tribe run by a guy who seemed to really be dominating his little area in the bottom west corner of the continent. His name was Hell Ice and his tribe was TIT. I've not changed since = )

hey m8! havent seen you around in aegis...how have you been?

Dakota Mahaz

I've played for about a year and a half. My first village Frzzy now owns. My first real tribe was FLB or The Fluffy Brigade. W23 was also my first world on TW.

DeletedUser

Well, im bored right now, so heres mine:

Started here early august 08, after playing w20 for a few weeks to 'learn the ropes'.
My first tribe was {SPQR} based in k56 - Even though i was a newbie myself, i quickly got promoted to co-duke.
The tribe had mostly bleeding n00bs as members and when WWDDD? declared we quickly were screwed.

So i contacted Dopey, left the poor n00bs just as WWDDD was about to launch a major OP on me, and joined them with a few of the good guys to a heated debate in WWDDD? forum about me. The ones against my joining later became some of my dearest friends here.

Got promoted to Baron in WWDDD a few months later when the WWDDD/LOOK war kicked off - Again mainly based in k56, and sadly most of the members quit when it started. After a short advance, we were left on defense and my last buddy from the early days got rimmed (But is still here on a coplay). The war ended in a deal/stale when WWDDD merged into Rebelz.

REBELZ!!! The good times!!!
With the merge from WWDDD, 3 of us in WWDDD council joined council in Rebz. I later saw some of the debate between Jas and Marcus. And even though she resigned about when we joined, she had a big impact on me ending there at all. And later chats with her convinced me that she is so fine a girl :icon_wink:
I quickly saw the impact the new leader, Haziko, had on people. He was a leadertype rarely seen - Inspirering, Tactical, Splendid, Dictatoring, but at the same time down on earth with his tribal friends. He is also still deeply in my heart and luckily i see him in our chat.
Same goes for my major buds - Aleksi (allyandsally) and Preston (scamp) - Manhugs to those guys.

When council decided that the future for Rebz was either mass-deleting or joining other tribes, i went to PLG. This was partially due to my main location, but mainly to keep waring TDL. (Juiced hadnt declared at that point).
PLG was a nice bunch. Many good guys and gals still here, but it also had some serious flawes.
I was in council and was close to becoming duke, but rejected after looking at the state of the future LOOK-front. I estimated a total fall there, and had no other option than to leave PLG.

Made REX - for a period of peace and quiet. We were a few leftovers from the Rebz times, and when the time was right for us to choose a side....

I joined JUICED.
As all big global companies, has its problems.... BUT - Its all in all a really great tribe. I have gotten new friends, and i have seen how good many things can work. I love them.

DeletedUser

sorry just want to add to curts. who seems to be sitting lord of the underground

LORDS OF THE UNDERGROUND today at 22:47
And i have been more in charge always than you will ever find out..