How long till the world gets closed?

DeletedUser

cheers atlantia. all we want is a straight answer. we keep meeting targets that are required then keep getting the responses that its not enough

DeletedUser

APOC was a family tribe from the beginning, so I don't know if the link to W18 applies. I was there!

Anyway, I've written some friends in DVADER and some in XVI that say they have the letters from the world administrator that they can win together. However, I have a ticket that says they can't. It's an old ticket, so it might not be 100% correct.

It will be interesting what Morthy says.

DeletedUser

Its good to know you have been in this kind of situation previously it always handy to have someone to ask who has succeeded with what you are trying to achieve.
I believe DVADER and XVI had agreement from beginning, not that it says anywhere that the length of alliance would have any bearing at all on anything, and the guide rules for stage 3 do say "When a tribe (or family of tribes)" as the opening wording which more then suggests it can be won together.
It would be interesting to know the actual stance on this, or even interesting to have any reply at all to be honest. As im sure you can appreciate, no one likes to feel they are being ignored.

valk

Never had any definite answers here, think where getting played like a fiddle for the money we spend on PP. Therefore im no longer buying PP on this world until we have something constructive please.

DeletedUser

W18 and W23 were both in the same situation before there was ever a rule. We wrote tickets then, too. W18 with APOC finally won. But we disbanded the #1 tribe on W23 (REBELZ) because we had almost everything and decided to liven it up again. That's when I left because I didn't want to go to the #2 tribe.

I told our council that we should take everything so it was all REBELZ on the world, then have a free-for-all. LoL!

DeletedUser

Seriosuly, when is this world gonna end or whatever? There's probably about 2 active players and nothing left to do. No-one is buying pp..

Hanz3l

I believe they concluded we need to spend another 6 months of premium for a world that is obviously won.

Enter World 36 Section
338 players, 55 tribes, 213,517 villages

If they want one tribe im pretty sure in two months time by the massive BS inactivity XVI and Dvader could probably pull off a merge. But then they would be contradicting the policy. Who knows. Premium boycott anyone?

DeletedUser

By my count there are less than 5000 "active" villages not in Dvader/XVI. 4000 of that number is represented by just two tribes (Nomad and Loaded).

This world needs to close.

valk

By my count there are less than 5000 "active" villages not in Dvader/XVI. 4000 of that number is represented by just two tribes (Nomad and Loaded).

This world needs to close.

Of which both are getting nobled by either DVADER or XVI since they both where in either 1 of the tribes at one point. Yawn :villagers:

DeletedUser

I mean, why hasn't the world ended? There's nowt left to noble!! Already started W56..scary times.. ;)

DeletedUser

depression by the numbers:

277 listed players of which only 244 have any points and only 136 have more than one village.
107 players in two tribes which have an end game agreement, that increases to 117 in you include friendlies.

So, only 19 players with more than one village on this world are in any possibility of active opposition (and the real number is lower than that).