How long till the world gets closed?

DeletedUser

you aint kidding, they really do, yet again a player i sent to the rim has restarted, its just a never ending chase thats pointless and puts a real downer on the game. Wosrt of all there hasn't even been a reply from the powers that be about any of it.

Number of players:265 :::235 with points ::: 117 in the 2 allied tribes. ::::132 with over one village meaning the other 100 are almost definatly restarts.

Number of players in tribes:205 :

Trying to squeeze every last penny you say...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can't argue with the stats - something needs to be done towards ending this world! Hardly anyone even logs in any more, so it's become a pointless drag..

DeletedUser

stats update:
262 active players with 117 of those in allied tribes
235 players with points --> 27 zero point players!!
131 players with more than 1 village with 115 of those in the allied tribes

16 players with more than one village who are not part of the alliance!!!

This game sucks once you give up premium.

Hanz3l

Only reason to still keep it open is to reap more premium. Blatant stupidity if u ask me.

DeletedUser

I may have to get an account and prolong the closing of this world even longer just to annoy people especially you Vic.

Hanz3l

I may have to get an account and prolong the closing of this world even longer just to annoy people especially you Vic.

Lol want my account? You can noble Valk :icon_cool:

Im not annoyed not at all just wont pay for premium and would like to add this to my done folder for TW :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

yeah dude gimmie it, still some people around I'd love to cat

valk

Lol want my account? You can noble Valk :icon_cool:

Im not annoyed not at all just wont pay for premium and would like to add this to my done folder for TW :icon_smile:

Is that because you can't? its not a hard task to be honest :S

DeletedUser

allthough dragging it out is extremely annoying the worst thing for me as a customer is that we are being ignored!

DeletedUser

Yeah Vic, give it to me and LT for a week bro thats all I'm asking I'll even give you a year of premium.

DeletedUser

stats update:

214 active players with 112 of those in allied tribes
202 players with points
119 players with more than 1 village with 111 of those in the allied tribes

9 players with more than one village who are not part of the alliance (representing 1757 villages)

DeletedUser83060

I think they forgot about this world. It should clearly be closed already and Won by these 2 hugging tribes. Turn off the lights, bring in the bulldozers.

DeletedUser

Hugging is the new uber-tactic. We get all the PP at the end of the day ;)