How long?

Mikeipreza

How long will MANIC and T-crew be allies? Plus now they have recruited BERRY as a brother tribe..

Don't think MANIC are aware but some of T-crew members are attacking with defense because there out of nukes..

So the famous rank 6 T-crew aren't as pro and MANIC thought.

What do MANIC think about this?

hocchamp1

Please close thread.... thats makes no sense to post. Please close

xenitron

Non-stop Poster
How long will MANIC and T-crew be allies? Plus now they have recruited BERRY as a brother tribe..

Don't think MANIC are aware but some of T-crew members are attacking with defense because there out of nukes..

So the famous rank 6 T-crew aren't as pro and MANIC thought.

What do MANIC think about this?
If you really need an answer, try sending a mail to the MANIC leadership. They are pretty quick to respond, last I checked. :axemen::axemen::axemen:

hocchamp1

It does make sense to post..:icon_rolleyes:

Or are you embarresed about what T-crew really are?:lol:
I defend with LC ;) so u have to do what you have to do to win... :icon_evil: if you have question that need answer to ingame me. But if you want flame Manic and its allies... please turn your attention to ever other thread in world 58 :icon_rolleyes:

Mikeipreza

I defend with LC ;) so u have to do what you have to do to win... :icon_evil: if you have question that need answer to ingame me. But if you want flame Manic and its allies... please turn your attention to ever other thread in world 58 :icon_rolleyes:
Im not trying to flame MANIC at all. If i did not post this then nobody would know what T-Crew really are. Like Topics ' what manic really are '. I was informing you and others of what T-crew have done, and asking you what are you gonna do about it? or do all of manic defend with LC and attack with swords?:lol: Im not going to mass mail every one in the top 100.. thats why i did it here.

Lethal Legend

Non-stop Poster

At no point was the original post flaming MANIC, if anything it was asking when they would drop T-Crew as their actions recently have been way below the standard of MANIC and I doubt they would want to be in on the pure pwnage that T-Crews spear nukes have delivered. :)

emperor sin

Non-stop Poster
its a fail thread :(... You should atleast do the research behind trubes before asking that kind of question..and tbh,its not defending with lc,its called sniping?

Lethal Legend

Non-stop Poster
Hi flux...not really playing but still here in one or another.

Maybe some of the spear and sword nukes would liven it up :icon_redface:

Mikeipreza

Manic sent me and my tribe requests to merge or war. I believe T-crew and BERRY will be eaten up soon by MANIC since there recruiting players who want to hind from MANIC

Mikeipreza

BERRY are mass recruiting causing t-crew to be confused. Your eaither in there to fight and later get internal nobaled or in there to get kicked an internal nobaled. For example and player joins with a 6k village but someone wants to join with 12k points there 6k player will get kicked and internal nobaled.

hocchamp1

BERRY are mass recruiting causing t-crew to be confused. Your eaither in there to fight and later get internal nobaled or in there to get kicked an internal nobaled. For example and player joins with a 6k village but someone wants to join with 12k points there 6k player will get kicked and internal nobaled.
so if you were 200k? would you be safe? :lol: GROW :p