How long?

DeletedUser

How long will MANIC and T-crew be allies? Plus now they have recruited BERRY as a brother tribe..

Don't think MANIC are aware but some of T-crew members are attacking with defense because there out of nukes..

So the famous rank 6 T-crew aren't as pro and MANIC thought.

What do MANIC think about this?

DeletedUser

Please close thread.... thats makes no sense to post. Please close

xenitron

How long will MANIC and T-crew be allies? Plus now they have recruited BERRY as a brother tribe..

Don't think MANIC are aware but some of T-crew members are attacking with defense because there out of nukes..

So the famous rank 6 T-crew aren't as pro and MANIC thought.

What do MANIC think about this?

If you really need an answer, try sending a mail to the MANIC leadership. They are pretty quick to respond, last I checked. :axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

It does make sense to post..:icon_rolleyes:

Or are you embarresed about what T-crew really are?:lol:

I defend with LC ;) so u have to do what you have to do to win... :icon_evil: if you have question that need answer to ingame me. But if you want flame Manic and its allies... please turn your attention to ever other thread in world 58 :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I defend with LC ;) so u have to do what you have to do to win... :icon_evil: if you have question that need answer to ingame me. But if you want flame Manic and its allies... please turn your attention to ever other thread in world 58 :icon_rolleyes:

Im not trying to flame MANIC at all. If i did not post this then nobody would know what T-Crew really are. Like Topics ' what manic really are '. I was informing you and others of what T-crew have done, and asking you what are you gonna do about it? or do all of manic defend with LC and attack with swords?:lol: Im not going to mass mail every one in the top 100.. thats why i did it here.

Lethal Legend

At no point was the original post flaming MANIC, if anything it was asking when they would drop T-Crew as their actions recently have been way below the standard of MANIC and I doubt they would want to be in on the pure pwnage that T-Crews spear nukes have delivered. :)

DeletedUser101986

its a fail thread :(... You should atleast do the research behind trubes before asking that kind of question..and tbh,its not defending with lc,its called sniping?

Lethal Legend

Hi flux...not really playing but still here in one or another.

Maybe some of the spear and sword nukes would liven it up :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Manic sent me and my tribe requests to merge or war. I believe T-crew and BERRY will be eaten up soon by MANIC since there recruiting players who want to hind from MANIC

DeletedUser103190

T-Crew's duke is Wartiner's personal cheerleader so I don't see that happening any time soon.

DeletedUser

BERRY are mass recruiting causing t-crew to be confused. Your eaither in there to fight and later get internal nobaled or in there to get kicked an internal nobaled. For example and player joins with a 6k village but someone wants to join with 12k points there 6k player will get kicked and internal nobaled.

DeletedUser

BERRY are mass recruiting causing t-crew to be confused. Your eaither in there to fight and later get internal nobaled or in there to get kicked an internal nobaled. For example and player joins with a 6k village but someone wants to join with 12k points there 6k player will get kicked and internal nobaled.

so if you were 200k? would you be safe? :lol: GROW :p