How many Females play TW

DeletedUser

pointless.... the boys would never agree on anything... fight amongst themselves and the ladies hands down would work together and win everytime ;) lol....
LMAO! A few of us would get along great. Others I am not too sure about.

Muldie325

pointless.... the boys would never agree on anything... fight amongst themselves and the ladies hands down would work together and win everytime ;) lol....

No way. Males are much easier to lead than females from my experience.

DeletedUser1082

I shall assemble a cat army and we will claw away both the male and female teams.

Although in all honesty I think half the guys would mail the girl's leaders asking for permission to get a sex change and defect. :lol:

DeletedUser

now that i know who you are....

still you can't get me to play. only one person could and he won't ask.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
now that i know who you are....

still you can't get me to play. only one person could and he won't ask.

Hmm, in that case I can get you to play. Making curr do what I tell him to isn't that difficult afterall, certainly easier than changing a womans mind.

DeletedUser

lol curr is not the him. i am almost sure u don't know the guy im talking about. infact im not sure i really know or knew him.

DeletedUser93450

Yea, you can take me off the list as well, i ain't playing. :p

DeletedUser

No way. Males are much easier to lead than females from my experience.
It is easy to lead the boys if your a lady thats true :p aha! just kiddin boys. Some men just don't know how to handle the ladies. It's an acquired skill set lol

DeletedUser

If there was a war between the males and females, the males would win, as there are quite simply more of us. Plus Nauz is male.

DeletedUser

I can probably pull off being a girl or a boy or both if need be.

DeletedUser

Is pikachu a boy or a girl?
Because when he/she shouts it sounds like an anime girl :/

DeletedUser

Is pikachu a boy or a girl?
Because when he/she shouts it sounds like an anime girl :/

Either. In the games, you can catch them male or female. I think Ash's one is male though. It just... is!