How Many of the top tribes are allies?

DeletedUser

With noobs and tyrant being allies are they intending to go to war with Why or just fight with smaller minor tribes to gather points? Has Noobs openly declared the alliance or do they secretly assist Tyrant?

Last edited by a moderator:

Epic Pandas

All of us are allied. Like the whole of the top 5 are allied. Hug fest YEAH

DeletedUser88324

Why do you assume it is us assisting Tyrant, and not the other way around? :cool:

Nwaro

Reaction score
I think this thread demonstrates quite well how little Stark knows about what's going on around them, and how ignorant they are.

Good luck Stark, you'll need it.

Michael Wolf

I've heard Why?? has offered both Noobs and Tyrant a home in their academy tribe.

Responses are pending

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
With noobs and tyrant being allies are they intending to go to war with Why or just fight with smaller minor tribes to gather points? Has Noobs openly declared the alliance or do they secretly assist Tyrant?

Well since everyone are dodging the question i guess ill take this! Sorry soup that no one is really answearing you properly but this forum has been dead for a while and i think many of us want that.

There is a major hugging plan in order for all top tribes, no one is to attack the other until there are only 5 tribes left and nothing else, until then we will just keep nobling barbs and easy targets, as it is more fun and we gain more points from it and we can use our troops for farming.

DeletedUser43681

I've heard Why?? has offered both Noobs and Tyrant a home in their academy tribe.

Responses are pending

This was honestly the funniest thing I've read on the forum. Thank you for this.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110464

Responses are pending

<3

Anything to be able to see more blue!

[video=youtube;BZyzX4c1vIs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZyzX4c1vIs[/video]