how many "old Players are on this world"

• Thread starter DeletedUser56732
  • Start date

DeletedUser120181

I don't think I've seen any of the old faces I remember... oh well time to make new friends... any takers?
Always looking to make friends. Been playing on and off for two years but looking to play this to the end.

DeletedUser

You know you're old when you only recognize 3 actual old players. :icon_wink:

Edit: And :icon_wink: doesn't work.

DeletedUser

Started back in 2007 (W4), but got seriously addicted by playing for BORG (W10). Later fell deeper into the rabbits hole with DNY (W12). After that I sent nukes seriously only at Drama!(W53).

Now im planning a comeback at W91 =)

EDIT: And if someone wonders why im not posting with my earlier account, well.. I've tried to remember even the email linked to my account.. having no luck in the process so far =)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You're considered old if you can match the following tribes to their proper worlds:

TW
ESL
Cult Family
w00t
EA
MCD
CHE!!!
Clorox
OA

matthewturner49

I've just joined back, been about 10 years or so now that I've been playing. Haven't played in awhile though and I see a lot has changed since I last played.

DeletedUser70389

I've just joined back, been about 10 years or so now that I've been playing. Haven't played in awhile though and I see a lot has changed since I last played.
Everything has changed since you've played mate, good luck.

matthewturner49

Everything has changed since you've played mate, good luck.

I am finding more and more how much has changed. It's pretty mind blowing really. I can see that people can point whore their way into the top, but the real question is, How does it affect the midway and later stages? Do the Pay to play players end up trumping the skill of the skilled players?