How many scouts do I have to send?

DeletedUser

Hey, new to the game here, and I just made like 50 scouts. Prob is, when i send 5 scout to a village next to me, they just kept dying.

The game guide says "To successfully block a scout attack, the defender has to have at least the same amount of scouts as the attacker. This number also depends a bit on the luck of the attacker."

Does this mean I have to send (attack with) more than the total number of scouts the defender has, or does it mean I simply need to possess more total number of scouts than him?

Would appreciate any help!

DeletedUser

You need to send more then the total amount of scouts in the defenders village.

So,
If he has 10 scouts then you need to send more then 10 scouts to see his troops.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

You need to send more then the total amount of scouts in the defenders village.

So,
If he has 10 scouts then you need to send more then 10 scouts to see his troops.

No, if you have say 8 scouts and the defender hast 10 you won't lose all of them. Use the simulator for details.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

just send a lot more scouts if your on w29 ill scout it for you if im near:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

DeletedUser

I believe the ratio is 2 to 1. If the defender has twice as many scouts as you, then all your scouts die. The number of deaths, of course, depends on the ratio of scouts in your attack to scouts in the village as well as luck. Not sure if morlae plays a part in it or not.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

I believe the ratio is 2 to 1. If the defender has twice as many scouts as you, then all your scouts die. The number of deaths, of course, depends on the ratio of scouts in your attack to scouts in the village as well as luck. Not sure if morlae plays a part in it or not.

morale, luck, wall level, scout level, etc. are all irrelevant.

Upvote 0

MannyBAZ

Reaction score
I sent 5 and they died. he has 200 points.
been scouting all day and never picked up more than 30 foot troops (spears and swords) I havent played since worlds 1-3

Upvote 0

7Jefferson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I sent 5 and they died. he has 200 points.
been scouting all day and never picked up more than 30 foot troops (spears and swords) I havent played since worlds 1-3

Although this post is pretty old, it might not be accurate anymore. Nowadays with the quest, it gives you 10 scouts when you complete the stable and thus, your 5 scouts died. You can use the ingame simulator to calculate if they would survive or not and what they would reveal.
S2HQuiI.png

Upvote 0