How many time left?

DeletedUser

how many time left W8 has?

1 year?
years?
just few months?

I guess we are at the final stage of this world, I don't think that new big wars are going to happen. Whichever of the sides that result victorious I don't see Fenix and F.D fighting eachother or KNT and DT after this war is ended.
not because of lack of love for the war, just because of lack of motivation

I guess W8 has around one more year of activity

what do you think?

DeletedUser

Worlds 1 and 2 are more than a year older than W8, I think, and they're still going strong, despite having about half the players that we currently have. Remember that each side in this war controls about half the world... it sure isn't going to end quickly.

DeletedUser

haha yeah, Watching those worlds one could say this game will never end. I mean World 1 was almost done at some stage.
I hope W8 will be different

DeletedUser67615

Well world 1 has alot more active, fighting, decent tribes than world 8.
So really we need the 3/4 big tribes to split and form smaller tribes again.....
But i don't see that happening for awhile.

DeletedUser

Well world 1 has alot more active, fighting, decent tribes than world 8.
So really we need the 3/4 big tribes to split and form smaller tribes again.....
But i don't see that happening for awhile.
so, do you never want to finish? :(

DeletedUser67615

I'd be fine with that :p

But i'm just saying no-one knows how a world will finish and i doubt world 8 will be the first. So i'm saying we've got a long time yet.

DeletedUser

Unless there is a major fall about between KNT and DT or between F.D and Fenix or one of the big tribes spits and dies the world will most likely end at the end of the current war.

DeletedUser

The current tries are too fat and lazy to do anything - stuck rigidly to the status quo. I preach insurrection. Rise up against your leaders and carve out a new, violent world.

pyronixcore

The current tries are too fat and lazy to do anything - stuck rigidly to the status quo. I preach insurrection. Rise up against your leaders and carve out a new, violent world.

I'm tempted to quote this.

DeletedUser

I would be proud to be part of the first world that ends....

no body count world 1 as ended?

DeletedUser8993

W1 will end when the admins close it after all we are diehards those of us who have been playing for more then 3 years.

DeletedUser

Man ... World one has been going on for the past 5 years and still a lot of active players down there. I this world will last for more than one year cause as soon as one side (KNT/DT or Fenix/F.D) will start to loose... i predict that the losing side will colapse into several smaller tribe of players and from that moment the world will re slow down.