How many...

DeletedUser

Resource Looted ~ 229,419,040.

Villages Plundered ~ 65,295.

and thanks morthy, for the update. :)

DeletedUser20939

So far you have looted 187.591.929 resources.
You have plundered other villages 75.513 times so far.

I know not as good as the spotted acc, but this isn't too bad I think

And also a thanks to morthy for the fast update when requested

DeletedUser

is it sad that i havent lotted 100million resources yet and i am top 30 account (think)

I am such a nub :p

DeletedUser95272

is it sad that i havent lotted 100million resources yet and i am top 30 account (think)

You could also argue your efficient use of your resources makes you a better player :icon_wink:

DeletedUser20939

You could also argue your efficient use of your resources makes you a better player :icon_wink:

you could also mention that, alpha probably would have got an even higher rank without all that troop recruiting that had to be done (ODT should explain this)

as long as his warehouses don't go red and he doesn't send his res to barbs I don't see how he can't use his res effective

DeletedUser95272

you could also mention that, alpha probably would have got an even higher rank without all that troop recruiting that had to be done (ODT should explain this)

as long as his warehouses don't go red and he doesn't send his res to barbs I don't see how he can't use his res effective

It was a joke, I don't need it disproved with cold hard logic.

DeletedUser20939

It was a joke, I don't need it disproved with cold hard logic.

sorry didn't spot the joke I think because my total haul rank is higher then my points rank, I felt it as an attack

DeletedUser

mines FTW :icon_biggrin: dont build troops they are easily to lose

DeletedUser72662

[1/5/2011 11:51:08 PM] 27 [Raptor|Alex] says: we are finally gonna be hitting 100m res hauled tonight (rofl)
Yeah, happened about 4 and a half days ago. Farming is worthless! :lol:

DeletedUser64969

100mil 30th in the world to get it :D, yes i am on the rim also, to justify why its late :p also rank 200

Last edited: