How much pp have YOU spent on w87 so far?

DeletedUser115004

Iterested to see what a few people spend, I myself am broke so spent a few 100 but im sure there should be some who spends 1000s.

Thing

images

DeletedUser84793

Simply No..It's none of your business!:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser90465

Started with 3,500
Now at 141

Selling res as needed to keep prem acc, loot assist and those 20% building costs for 30 pp and 50% building timers for 10 pp running smoothly.

Plan to make about 30,000 premium points this world and maintain top 5.

DeletedUser111495

^^ You can sell me some if you wish :p Only have 2k which im saving for W88

DeletedUser115004

Started with 3,500
Now at 141

Selling res as needed to keep prem acc, loot assist and those 20% building costs for 30 pp and 50% building timers for 10 pp running smoothly.

Plan to make about 30,000 premium points this world and maintain top 5.

Wondered how you got so far fast you being a terrible player and all

DeletedUser111495

Simply No..It's none of your business!:icon_rolleyes:
He didn't ask you personally was just asking in general, if you dont want to say then dont :p

Although I know stealthy has brought a fair amount of PP this world.

PS if anyone has PP on a Spanish server let me know, willing to trade.

DeletedUser84793

He didn't ask you personally was just asking in general, if you dont want to say then dont :p

Although I know stealthy has brought a fair amount of PP this world.

PS if anyone has PP on a Spanish server let me know, willing to trade.

And no one told you to stick you're nose in it leah...I could care less of what you think..you're mean and a very rude player indeed! this will be the last time i even think about responding to you..you're not worth my time! and by the way i way better of a player then you'll ever be..im glad you're out of the tribe! you were worthless! Good Bye!

DeletedUser111495

And no one told you to stick you're nose in it leah...I could care less of what you think..you're mean and a very rude player indeed! this will be the last time i even think about responding to you..you're not worth my time! and by the way i way better of a player then you'll ever be..im glad you're out of the tribe! you were worthless! Good Bye!

If you couldn't care less what I think why did you get all emotional when I said you were a troll and you said you wanted to prove me wrong then? out of the two of us you are the only one being rude calling me worthless over nothing, calling you a troll is not mean as you have admitted it many times that you enjoy doing it...

I was merely pointing out you don't have to make every thread about you, if that upsets you then fine, im glad im out of the tribe with the PP I now have I can now play elsewhere or wait for the next world and play with people who know what they are doing...

In the meantime feel free to create some more sister tribes as im just having fun playing chess with some of your tribemates whilst I wait for you to get nobled eventually.
:icon_razz:

Also this was your initial reaction and now you have changed tone completely #StealthyIsFake

58fd0137513f6db5b5939594e2c80fb9.png

Also if you spent as much effort farming as you do trolling you might be able to loot more than 26k in a day but I guess the premium has gotten your rank which is why you dont want anyone knowing

Explains how others, spending much more pp than me, haven't even looted half as much as me in the last 4 days :D

H8 the B8 M8

Soon as you spend alot of PP you are discredited as a player with any skill apparently :lol:

Last edited:

Michael Corleone.

So you care quite a lot then?

And I cannot believe I am saying this, but Tomb Raider is a much better player than you. That is not much of an achievement, however.

DeletedUser84793

If you couldn't care less what I think why did you get all emotional when I said you were a troll and you said you wanted to prove me wrong then? out of the two of us you are the only one being rude calling me worthless over nothing, calling you a troll is not mean as you have admitted it many times that you enjoy doing it...

I was merely pointing out you don't have to make every thread about you, if that upsets you then fine, im glad im out of the tribe with the PP I now have I can now play elsewhere or wait for the next world and play with people who know what they are doing...

In the meantime feel free to create some more sister tribes as im just having fun playing chess with some of your tribemates whilst I wait for you to get nobled eventually.
:icon_razz:

Also this was your initial reaction and now you have changed tone completely #StealthyIsFake

58fd0137513f6db5b5939594e2c80fb9.png

Also if you spent as much effort farming as you do trolling you might be able to loot more than 26k in a day but I guess the premium has gotten your rank which is why you dont want anyone knowing

Soon as you spend alot of PP you are discredited as a player with any skill apparently :lol:

Nah I tried to make it all good with you..you're stuck up to me and other players..hardly anyone liked you..due to you're attitude.
You disrespected me from the start..but that's ok..best of luck to you where ever you play..goodbye!

DeletedUser111495

Nah I tried to make it all good with you..you're stuck up to me and other players..hardly anyone liked you..due to you're attitude.
You disrespected me from the start..but that's ok..best of luck to you where ever you play..goodbye!

You see thats funny as majority of the tribe said they did not like you and was wondering why you were even there to begin with, You asked me for my opinion and I stated it.... and since you decided to bring stuck up into it i think out of the two of us you were the only stuck up person, everytime I logged into the skype chat I wanted to log out as it was just you and Ben boasting every few seconds saying how you thought you were the best player and that :icon_biggrin: But best of luck to your tribe/s even if your duke just wasted his noble on a barb :icon_rolleyes: