How much pp have YOU spent on w87 so far?

DeletedUser

Yeah im doing the same now, should make at least 5k PP before I quit :icon_razz:

6fwH2xEvSvbUY.gif

Many Bothans were killed getting this information:

[spoil]
l2JJOhaiTmwJSYaVG.gif
[/spoil]

#swg

[spoi]
fsi6Rr71HytfG.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser111495

In the meantime feel free to create some more sister tribes as im just having fun playing chess with some of your tribemates whilst I wait for you to get nobled eventually.
:icon_razz:

The nub known as stealthy just restarted after being in the process of being nobled, whats the matter stealthy scared it would effect your stats :lol:

#ChatShitGetBanged

6358383550385517855395373.png

DeletedUser116463

next time stealthy must start next to me so that i could protect him. lol
what a flashy comeback.

DeletedUser84793

no simply that ben and Hodgy screwed me over! their shady players who cant be trusted or even know the meaning of brotherhood! their drama queens...just that simple. and leah you were in the back ground doing just as much as a shady player youre self..i always say the power of tits in this game is 2nd to none! But with all that being said..its no biggy i will kill them all eventually! im not going no where just had to restart my position due to shady so called tribe members...

interesting facts..my ODA was the best in the tribe at one time was best in the world..why? because i was attacking target for ben..ben was allowed to grow while my growth was being stunted due to my tribal offensive support..and all this was for nothing..they had it plan to sabotage me and it worked for now!...no biggy...what they dont know is my reach is far and i will make a come back and ben's tribe and his little academy..will be destroyed! most of their players has no troops and merely point whores! to be honest..by the time i get back to them they will have already been killed by other great tribes..better tribes! PR is run by a lame duke known as benny..and that tribe is a snake pit...hell they will back stab others as well and it all will catch up to them. I have no respect in ben,hodgy,leah known as "volga on here" and a few other players. Their un-trustworthy and should never be trusted. they set me up!

DeletedUser

It's funny to see stealthy claiming people are sneaky and backstabbers and then read some of his abusive in game messages that show him up for what he is. Clown of a player.

DeletedUser84793

You are less than 1 field away from one.

Im sure their is more players like this..you know TehRob..you and i have had our words and disagreements..But i think i can say i have tons more respect for you and others like you who,well lets just say dont like me..you see im sure you would not be the type of players like these guys..in all my years of playing this game i have never seen such sad want to be players like these guys..since i have teamed up with them i have seen the leaders tell other to hit targets so they can farm or noble..they use players to a point that can make you sick..I mean their own tribe mates...they surely did this to me as i made it possible for them to noble and have extra farms. I was being a team mate helping my duke,leaders and other tribe mates. what they did to me was lame and shameful..not even you TehRob and others i have battled on here is that lame..so for that players like this..don't even need to be in this game! Their bottom feeders just that simple!

It's funny to see stealthy claiming people are sneaky and backstabbers and then read some of his abusive in game messages that show him up for what he is. Clown of a player.

I am sneaky but i don't back stabb my own tribe..and as far as what you call my abusive messages..not really we all cut up and talk crap on here for fun..its nothing personal. but youre welcome not to like me..and thats fine..its part of the game..but i never back stabb my own tribe mates...im a team player never solo..now not sure who you are but their you go!

Funny here is what hodgy told me on skype about ben..
[4/23/2016 1:23:25 PM] hodgy77: thats the point ben wont attack he has good off but hates using them on players he will only use on players he knows he can clear lol ive playd a few worlds with him shit tbh

[4/23/2016 1:15:35 PM] hodgy77: he his a bad leader been in is tribes before I left everyone lol
[4/23/2016 1:15:50 PM] hodgy77: i wont be stopping tbh
[4/23/2016 1:15:59 PM] hodgy77: between me and you
[4/23/2016 1:16:13 PM] hodgy77: if i left i could take most with me
[4/23/2016 1:16:24 PM] xxstealthyxx: well im the one who told him to take down that op against you..the moment you left he posted it up i told him you were a friend and i thought he should hold up on that..i saw his loyalty..
[4/23/2016 1:16:30 PM] hodgy77: i like you as your a good player
[4/23/2016 1:16:48 PM] hodgy77: yer he greedy mate
[4/23/2016 1:16:53 PM] xxstealthyxx: i can see this

Then when ben gave me duke powers this is what ben sent me..lol

[4/24/2016 10:24:38 AM] Ben - Thing: I am telling you what hodgy has said to me.
[4/24/2016 10:24:43 AM] Ben - Thing: look. ill quote it.
[4/24/2016 10:24:56 AM] Ben - Thing:hodgy77:"no was leaving when stelth took over i mean"

Hodgy was playing me also behind my back telling ben crap..so all in a nut shell they both suck and cant be trusted and they had members believing their crap..so that's just a little bit of what they did to each other..and eventually found out they were playing me to fit their game..like i said its a snake pit and they are just shameful and has no honor what so ever for their fellow tribes mates..they wont be around long..trust me! their noobs!

hell these guys will chew their own legs off..their filled with lies and i dont have to say nothing..they say it them self's..got lots of skype proof on what kind of players they are..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111495

and leah you were in the back ground doing just as much as a shady player youre self..i always say the power of tits in this game is 2nd to none!

Whats that supposed to mean? Why would you think anyone would listen to what I would have to say when apparently:
Nah I tried to make it all good with you..you're stuck up to me and other players..hardly anyone liked you..due to you're attitude.

interesting facts..my ODA was the best in the tribe at one time was best in the world..why? because i was attacking target for ben..ben was allowed to grow while my growth was being stunted due to my tribal offensive support..and all this was for nothing..they had it plan to sabotage me and it worked for now!...no biggy...

You cant blame Ben for that, it was your choice to clear them players and you even wanted him to help keep them down for you...

30d6d212f1cce7b989d23d5d4279b953.png

Also we did say you might have to slow down.

fe918f0e1f45d9051e7e7717f4bd5acb.png

but you were too busy bragging about your clears and then moaning other people were not clearing people despite me telling you me and hektik had our area covered and apparently you had yours covered

I have no respect in ben,hodgy,leah known as "volga on here" and a few other players. Their un-trustworthy and should never be trusted. they set me up!

Thats fine if you think that however I did not set you up, I would of explained that if you didn't block me ingame like a child, Last few days I have been having a go at Ben how he treated my co-player at the time, im sure you can remember that and when I saw the tribe disband/members leaving I instantly thought people had enough of him and he got overuled

46c0605ea391a81b4e57385a06edadcd.png

Which is also why I refused to coplay in the tribe

a8d7df620f80bfb93caaa26da65fea75.png
1c948ece9212ea158230b50d3cd82b35.png
cbd3dd189501dbd1049798f153dccb88.png

Regardless though my original statement still stands

a1d419d7a64a564ee406e0a971ff00e1.png

https://en87.tribalwars.net/public_report/3ec68d148b835b908832977805b1527b :icon_razz:

Last edited:

Michael Corleone.

leah has become queen slay

Edit: Going for a smithy rush with that village build lmao

Last edited:

DeletedUser84793

Whats that supposed to mean? Why would you think anyone would listen to what I would have to say when apparently:

You cant blame Ben for that, it was your choice to clear them players and you even wanted him to help keep them down for you...

30d6d212f1cce7b989d23d5d4279b953.png

Also we did say you might have to slow down.

fe918f0e1f45d9051e7e7717f4bd5acb.png

but you were too busy bragging about your clears and then moaning other people were not clearing people despite me telling you me and hektik had our area covered and apparently you had yours covered

Thats fine if you think that however I did not set you up, I would of explained that if you didn't block me ingame like a child, Last few days I have been having a go at Ben how he treated my co-player at the time, im sure you can remember that and when I saw the tribe disband/members leaving I instantly thought people had enough of him and he got overuled

46c0605ea391a81b4e57385a06edadcd.png

Which is also why I refused to coplay in the tribe

a8d7df620f80bfb93caaa26da65fea75.png
1c948ece9212ea158230b50d3cd82b35.png
cbd3dd189501dbd1049798f153dccb88.png

Regardless though my original statement still stands

a1d419d7a64a564ee406e0a971ff00e1.png

https://en87.tribalwars.net/public_report/3ec68d148b835b908832977805b1527b :icon_razz:

Ok fair enough leah..i do remember how ben treated youre co-player..so i do stand corrected..I forgot about that..but i thought you were in on it since you kinda laugh at me about what they did do..and yes i did put you on block so i guess you never had the chance to explain..i will take you off block now...Thanks for clearing it up..as far as them telling me to slow down..i was saying that towards the end but i can tell you ben was crying for me to attack his targets none stop..and its my faught true, i mean i didnt have to..but i was doing my job for the tribe..i was trying to be a good tribesman for everyone...their shady and i guess they did you wrong as well now that you mention that..my bad. i take back what i said about you..just thought you were in on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112079

Im sure their is more players like this..you know TehRob..you and i have had our words and disagreements..But i think i can say i have tons more respect for you and others like you who,well lets just say dont like me..you see im sure you would not be the type of players like these guys..in all my years of playing this game i have never seen such sad want to be players like these guys..since i have teamed up with them i have seen the leaders tell other to hit targets so they can farm or noble..they use players to a point that can make you sick..I mean their own tribe mates...they surely did this to me as i made it possible for them to noble and have extra farms. I was being a team mate helping my duke,leaders and other tribe mates. what they did to me was lame and shameful..not even you TehRob and others i have battled on here is that lame..so for that players like this..don't even need to be in this game! Their bottom feeders just that simple!

Didn't you disband your tribe on w82 and force internal multiple people?

DeletedUser

His beginner protection (lolz) finishes in 36 hours. Man I hope to see some fireworks.

DeletedUser

I want to see a chart of who has spent the most PP but also farmed the most as well. Those are the players too look out for