How much pp have YOU spent on w87 so far?

DeletedUser84793

You see thats funny as majority of the tribe said they did not like you and was wondering why you were even there to begin with, You asked me for my opinion and I stated it.... and since you decided to bring stuck up into it i think out of the two of us you were the only stuck up person, everytime I logged into the skype chat I wanted to log out as it was just you and Ben boasting every few seconds saying how you thought you were the best player and that :icon_biggrin: But best of luck to your tribe/s even if your duke just wasted his noble on a barb :icon_rolleyes:

Benn really liked that barb...that has nothing to do with this...:icon_rolleyes: Now to be fair its the other way around...I saw you begging for pp in the chat..just begging..hell i even heard you tell other players things that, i cant repeat here..but i am sorry leah about what happen to you...I hope you over come that tragedy...i know how you get you're pp....you're a dirty player! Later gator!

DeletedUser111495

Benn really liked that barb...that has nothing to do with this...:icon_rolleyes: Now to be fair its the other way around...I saw you begging for pp in the chat..just begging..hell i even heard you tell other players things that, i cant repeat here..but i am sorry leah about what happen to you...I hope you over come that tragedy...i know how you get you're pp....you're a dirty player! Later gator!

Sure you cant, isnt it funny you never have any proof of anything or there is some reason you cant provide it... Begging? Tragedy? You have lost me completely, the only tragedy I suffered was being in the same tribe as you, And I make PP by farming for it something you know very little about based on your stats, you see now thats funny as you dont farm :icon_biggrin:

PS what does any of that have to do with you being stuck up?

Erig

This is hella fun to watch :icon_eek: But leah is a nice person :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser84793

Sure you cant, isnt it funny you never have any proof of anything or there is some reason you cant provide it... Begging? Tragedy? You have lost me completely, the only tragedy I suffered was being in the same tribe as you, And I make PP by farming for it something you know very little about based on your stats, you see now thats funny as you dont farm :icon_biggrin:

PS what does any of that have to do with you being stuck up?

Me Stuck up? yea ok what ever you say their you're royalness...I gave you a shot and you failed...:icon_twisted:
PS If you want to come back to me i might give you another chance their honey!...:lol: Just ask...hmmm

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111495

Me Stuck up? yea ok what ever you say their you're royalness...I gave you a shot and you failed...:icon_twisted:
PS If you want to come back to me i might give you another chance their honey!...:lol: Just ask...hmmm

Good response, I mean instead of following up on your initial statements about me just continue to post aload of rubbish, if you need help farming let me know ? or you could continue fantasizing over Frozen Beauty (Poor Girl) your choice.

DeletedUser84793

Good response, I mean instead of following up on your initial statements about me just continue to post aload of rubbish, if you need help farming let me know ? or you could continue fantasizing over Frozen Beauty (Poor Girl) your choice.

Gotcha! so that's what you're mad at..because i said Frozen Beauty is the best female player ever and that i respected her...you lost you're mind when you heard me say that didnt ya? You're in love with me and you are steaming over their thinking about frozen beauty!
I'm shocked!:icon_eek:

DeletedUser84793

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty...Come To xxstealthyxx...:icon_redface:

DeletedUser84793

This is hella fun to watch :icon_eek: But leah is a nice person :icon_biggrin:

yea she is ok i guess...she just heart broken right now..it seems i hurt her feelings,I just hope she is strong enough to except that we are not meant to be...sad but true.:lol:

DeletedUser111495

Gotcha! so that's what you're mad at..because i said Frozen Beauty is the best female player ever and that i respected her...you lost you're mind when you heard me say that didnt ya? You're in love with me and you are steaming over their thinking about frozen beauty!
I'm shocked!:icon_eek:

Seeing as you are continuing to troll and are not offering anything worth reading Ill just leave you this, my work here is done, think I have made you look like a fool but its not like you needed my help with that.

tumblr_inline_nderl2GvqR1re6neb.jpg

DeletedUser84793

Seeing as you are continuing to troll and are not offering anything worth reading Ill just leave you this, my work here is done, think I have made you look like a fool but its not like you needed my help with that.

tumblr_inline_nderl2GvqR1re6neb.jpg

well you just stay mad then..see if i care sweet heart! Lets just see how long you can go with out nagging me about frozen..i cant help it if you have feelings for me...I told you frozen is my TW Queen..Now please lets just be friends and move on..if not cool..stay mad..:icon_rolleyes:

Frozen Beauty

I've spent 300 pp so far. 200pa, 30fa, and 120 on res boost (so much regrets now) oh well!
61kdor9ymuL._UX385_.jpg

DeletedUser115004

Start a thread asking what pp people spent... turns into drama wars ty inno games.

DeletedUser90465

THE DATA THAT WAS REPORTED TO ME BY A RELIABLE INFORMANT.

RankPP remarksVillagesSpent PP (estimated)
1hodgy77 -High 210,000 K +
2cloud7777High18,000 K +
3PrometheusHigh16,000 K +
4ThingHigh25,500 K +
5LongStrikeHigh18,000 K +
6thebev1952High15,000 K +
7Black FlagsSuper High114,000 K +
8adrunisMedium14,000 K +
9Supa Hot FireMedium14,000 K +
10ghio1Medium14,000 K +
That can not be accurate. Does this include 30pp for -20% buildings, 10pp for 50% and other factors because many people on this list are definitely much higher than the posted numbers.

with my farming, if those numbers were accurate I'd be probably rank 3 if that were the case.