How much pp have YOU spent on w87 so far?

DeletedUser118341

Explains how others, spending much more pp than me, haven't even looted half as much as me in the last 4 days :D

H8 the B8 M8

The thing to point out also however. Is that compared to some of the other players on the world. Your pits will be getting outproduced by near 100K every day however.

Meaning your overall 'res income lead' isn't even close to the lead you currently have when farming just considering farming.

That can not be accurate. Does this include 30pp for -20% buildings, 10pp for 50% and other factors because many people on this list are definitely much higher than the posted numbers.

with my farming, if those numbers were accurate I'd be probably rank 3 if that were the case.

You are forgetting the fact, that due to your higher rax/stables level. You will also be spending more resourses on troops. However a couple seem a little lower than expected.

Also, Volga, just ignore Stealthy. He did the same on W82, he is a terrible player, who thinks he is decent. Best thing to do, is just watch as he inevitable fails.

Back to the topic at hand. I'm just pp-farming, however I would wager some people are in the region of 10K~15K pp down on their initial sum.

However I would like to add, there is nothing wrong with spending pp, it is part of the dynamics of the game nowadays. And as ghio said he is doing earlier, that is probably what most people SHOULD be doing provided you have any form of intelligence and are playing the world properly.

Spend a few thousand, get a nice set-up for your area easily. Sell a little to maintain it. Then a little way down the line, you can make it all back again, and then a lot more on-top of that without it being too detrimental to your growth then.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112079

I've spent 300 pp so far. 200pa, 30fa, and 120 on res boost (so much regrets now) oh well!
61kdor9ymuL._UX385_.jpg
Something doesn't seem quite right about this.

DeletedUser84793

The thing to point out also however. Is that compared to some of the other players on the world. Your pits will be getting outproduced by near 100K every day however.

Meaning your overall 'res income lead' isn't even close to the lead you currently have when farming just considering farming.

You are forgetting the fact, that due to your higher rax/stables level. You will also be spending more resourses on troops. However a couple seem a little lower than expected.

Also, Volga, just ignore Stealthy. He did the same on W82, he is a terrible player, who thinks he is decent. Best thing to do, is just watch as he inevitable fails.

Back to the topic at hand. I'm just pp-farming, however I would wager some people are in the region of 10K~15K pp down on their initial sum.

However I would like to add, there is nothing wrong with spending pp, it is part of the dynamics of the game nowadays. And as ghio said he is doing earlier, that is probably what most people SHOULD be doing provided you have any form of intelligence and are playing the world properly.

Spend a few thousand, get a nice set-up for your area easily. Sell a little to maintain it. Then a little way down the line, you can make it all back again, and then a lot more on-top of that without it being too detrimental to your growth then.

you're nothing to write home about my little friend..but keep talking!

Erig

Kristina, Im disappointed in you. You're asian and are supposed to be good at math too :p

DeletedUser118344

I have spent some 1300 pp today.. Is that Bad? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser66411

Sadly these days in order to have a start up in the top 10 you will need to spend between 5-30k PP depending on your location how efficient you are etc. People who do well at this strategy will argue that it is a great dynamic to the game mainly because they farm their PP on previous worlds and aren't even spending a penny on the game. This again is another way to alienate new players and discourage continued play by people who happen to start up near a PP starter. Personally I've never liked start game even before P2W and as long as you don't happen to start right beside a PP player it is easy to build a top ranking account over time without spending anything.

DeletedUser84793

Sadly these days in order to have a start up in the top 10 you will need to spend between 5-30k PP depending on your location how efficient you are etc. People who do well at this strategy will argue that it is a great dynamic to the game mainly because they farm their PP on previous worlds and aren't even spending a penny on the game. This again is another way to alienate new players and discourage continued play by people who happen to start up near a PP starter. Personally I've never liked start game even before P2W and as long as you don't happen to start right beside a PP player it is easy to build a top ranking account over time without spending anything.

This is true!:icon_cool: