How Nooby Is W26 ?

DeletedUser

Ive seen some of these smaller tribes banging on about how if they unite they will be able to take down Clear!, they just need to work together bla bla bla you know the usual stuff.

Well i just wanted you to know how good one of the smaller tribes is T.P.:

Lets start off with the leadership
Coolfatcat

These were some of the first nukes that landed

Nuke
Nuke
Nuke
Nuke
Nuke

then finally some real nukes this time with rams

Nuke
Then back to ramless nuke
And Again
:p

Then we have the average member in their tribe - Necromancer66: now just to let you know he wanted my K94 villages so only sent incomings to them

Nuke
Nuke
Nuke
Nuke
Nuke
Nuke
Nuke
Nuke
Nuke
Nuke
Nuke
Nuke
Nuke
Nuke
Nuke

In comes a train of 3 nobles :lol::icon_eek:
Noble
Noble
Noble

As you can see they dont teach timing in the T.p camp

back to nukes

Nuke
Nuke
Nuke
Nuke

As you can see he lost all his nukes, there was a couple more but i cant be bothered to post them.

Now for the upcoming players, the ones these smaller tribes say will be able to break clear! down
Hensa :

Nuke
Aaah its the sign of the devil
Ramless half nuke
Axes :D
Nuke :icon_rolleyes:
This might make you chuckle

Well im just wondering what exactly it is they are teaching in T.P.
My spy tells me they have these topics in their tips section:
How to send ramless nukes to their death
How not to time
How not to build a nuke, and my personal favourite
Axe nuke FTW

Soccer%20Fail.jpg

flame away :)

DeletedUser

well this is the world where all the noobs get exiled too :lol:

DeletedUser

I do think you're overreacting a bit. That necromancer's nukes were good, and he was probably waiting to see what happened before he sent the last noble. If they would get some decent leadership, those noobs, could actually pull off some nice gigs. It has happened before that a nooby rim tribe defeated a high ranking decent tribe. Even on this world :p

DeletedUser

I thought I had the lone n00b in w26 attacking me with ramless nukes but I guess their is another still around.

DeletedUser

oh you think that im over reacting, check out these beautiful nukes by their so called duke

nuke ?
nuke
nuke

necromancer's nukes weren't good, if you looked there was about 20 mins between nukes and nobles, and the nukes were spread out over a day on most villages i would hardly call that good. IF you call sending half nukes good then i need ot move my rating of you down a few notches :lol:

DeletedUser82212

I heard Saphiras is playing coolfatcat, just the word on the street... :icon_wink:

Necromancer is fine, the real noobs are the ones that send nukes without rams...

haha spear nukes are really good, make a few of them and they may clear a village :icon_biggrin:

Hey ANOM!!! for those of you who don't know, anom and I were great friends until he blocked me :icon_sad: I offered him an awesome moral basher but he refused.... His lose!

DeletedUser

oh you think that im over reacting, check out these beautiful nukes by their so called duke

nuke ?
nuke
nuke

necromancer's nukes weren't good, if you looked there was about 20 mins between nukes and nobles, and the nukes were spread out over a day on most villages i would hardly call that good. IF you call sending half nukes good then i need ot move my rating of you down a few notches :lol:

Ive killed about 20 of them, the silly twit. And ive killed some Hensa Nukes :) He had rams and cats though :(

DeletedUser82212

I don't know.... Maybe I am becoming to much like you!! :p

T.P. Fails in my opinion

DeletedUser

TP had a decent leader, but he got booted by the cowardly Co-leader.

It would have done better if he was there.

DeletedUser50733

Your on about yourself?

LMFAO, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

best joke I've heard in ages, sorry :icon_redface:

DeletedUser82212

Your on about yourself?

LMFAO, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

best joke I've heard in ages, sorry :icon_redface:

Your not very funny so why do you keep posting? This really isn't your place to be. I think kenzie was a better leader then saphiras.

DeletedUser50733

Actually I am 19 and have had a fulltime job in a well-respected profession for over 2 years now. Sorry, what was it you do again?