how so fast?!?!?

DeletedUser

okay i'm curious as to how in the world people beside me are growing faster than i am. when i there were 3 people on the same basic map as me. i raised wood clay hq and am at 97 points. now there are 14 people with points between 104 and 126. can anyone please enlighten me how they started after me and some how have more points than me?!? it seems impossible

DeletedUser

Barracks if they are smart. Barracks, market and wall if they are pointwhores.

DeletedUser

104 - barracks first building
107- went resource then barracks 2nd

some went a built a wall aswell i hear. maybe your just lucky to be next to one of them
etc etc

DeletedUser

okay i'm curious as to how in the world people beside me are growing faster than i am. when i there were 3 people on the same basic map as me. i raised wood clay hq and am at 97 points. now there are 14 people with points between 104 and 126. can anyone please enlighten me how they started after me and some how have more points than me?!? it seems impossible

It is because they upgraded barracks first young ninja :icon_wink: Which gives you 16 points, whilst resources gives you 3 points at level 7. And I believe having 126 points now is not a good idea anyways.

DeletedUser

whats the BP on this world? no point in an early barracks if you can't attack someone right away

DeletedUser

whats the BP on this world? no point in an early barracks if you can't attack someone right away

It's all about farming grasshopper. Take those resources from barbs as soon as possible. Gotta be lightning fast before someone else takes it!

DeletedUser

The ideal amount of points to have right now is around 107. People with a lot more then that, unless they are worked with will undoubtedly become farms later on.

DeletedUser

I really don't see the point in anything besides barracks at this stage. Market is pointless unless storing iron but I doubt anybody is near a Smithy just yet. Not with a decent farming party anyway. Same for the wall.

I made the mistake of building my Wood to 7 when I should have built Barracks 1st and used the resources on spears. Anybody who progresses in points by such a large margin is i'm assuming doing something wrong as I doubt they have a farming force which is required.

P.S. I have 5+ greys in my 7x7. Lovely :)

DeletedUser

only got 3 grr and I am 125 with a farming force ... and no wall ... I build resorces and barracks after that I made all spears

DeletedUser

The ideal amount of points to have right now is around 107. People with a lot more then that, unless they are worked with will undoubtedly become farms later on.

That depends on your area. I am on the correct amount of points for my location.

Its all situation dependant. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i have 1 grey in my area and it just appeared recently. i understand how important farming is (as i normally try and keep everyone around me small by farming like crazy) this is just the first world opening i've been a part of so i was confused at how they got points that quickly.

-Alias-

Yeah no pint in a market or wall this early. I only have 1 barb in my 7x7 :( That'll change after Bp though.

DeletedUser

if they are above 107 im guessing they are pointwhores, but again, that is not certain.

DeletedUser

do we know what the bp is in this world? i want to know when i'll start being attacked and when i can attack others

DeletedUser

Well if you are 104 points, based on if you haven't farmed yet, you would have up to 3 more spears then a person that chose to upgrade a res pit instead earlier today.