how so fast?!?!?

-Alias-

I'm building spears now should have enough for a run in a hour or 2

DeletedUser

howdo u get 14 or 15 spears so fast???? I dont think u really can unless ur only 98 points ..

DeletedUser

.... yes.. no point in an early barracks. :icon_cool:

Wow. Barracks is the most important, especially if you have barbs near. Farming can be fast/efficient and pays off. You will have a great army by the time BP ends, as long as you manage your army well.

Market is useless. 99% of players before BP need wood, as its very high in demand. If you scroll throughout the 10 pages of market, trust me, there will be no wood offers. (Trading wood for something.)

Wall, useless. Only upgrade wall once you have good feelings about your building critique and you're ready to go. Most of the time, you should dodge early on (Counter) as you can easily gain back resources. Walls are not needed until BP ends, if you want, upgrade it a few hours before...

DeletedUser

uuum u got a simulator goo click rally point and go to simulator ..

DeletedUser

i just ran simulation... with 100 spears and a level 2 wall (in the worst condition -25% luck) you still lose spears. its going to be rough starting out. lots of losses

DeletedUser

Pretty close, ya. Keep in mind I lose 1 spear per attack. (12 spears atm)
Thats it? :icon_neutral: That's weird. I have 11 and I did a res pit. I am on my 2nd farm run now. Still taking into effect that we are losing 1 spear each run, profit after every -34 run should lead to the production of another spear. At least thats what I thought. Ohh well close enough I guess.

DeletedUser

i just ran simulation... with 100 spears and a level 2 wall (in the worst condition -25% luck) you still lose spears. its going to be rough starting out. lots of losses

Get smithy quickly and get swordsman. They hep a little, then build up to axes, that helps some more. In some worlds people skip axes, but I think the slow speed will make them necessary.

DeletedUser51390

i have 6 in que. keeep in mind i only just started and barracks just finished :0

DeletedUser

Thats it? :icon_neutral: That's weird. I have 11 and I did a res pit. I am on my 2nd farm run now. Still taking into effect that we are losing 1 spear each run, profit after every -34 run should lead to the production of another spear. At least thats what I thought. Ohh well close enough I guess.

I started right away, but restarted because of my location (too close to several of my tribemates - 2 in my 15x15). I had already built a rax and some res and had 3 spears when I restarted.

I'm a bit behind because of that, but perhaps you started around the time I restarted.

DeletedUser

On my 4th run already. :)

Nice, currently using 9 spears, loose on per run.

I realize I'm only gaining 15 resources after you subtract from the spear created, but hey, its something. And the barb is touching my village, so that is a benefit.

DeletedUser51390

Get smithy quickly and get swordsman. They hep a little, then build up to axes, that helps some more. In some worlds people skip axes, but I think the slow speed will make them necessary.

i generally skip over swords and axes at first. aswell :\ i know they help but i rush lc most of the time and that extra iron is handy so i get my market to store it.

but i do agree they help minimize casualties

DeletedUser

Eh, 8's not so bad. But I now make 1.5 spears per trip, so every 2 trips, in result, I will have made 3 spears... it pays off, gotta stay really active though