how so fast?!?!?

DeletedUser

Ahh that is one thing I did not know. That first farm run didnt even count as one messing up the math I was doing.

But yea, I really dont think skipping axes and swords will be a viable option in this world. You can if you want, but it will just slow you down in my opinion.

DeletedUser51390

Ahh that is one thing I did not know. That first farm run didnt even count as one messing up the math I was doing.

But yea, I really dont think skipping axes and swords will be a viable option in this world. You can if you want, but it will just slow you down in my opinion.

it may but generally doesnt. depending on how my farming goes from the start i will go from there.

DeletedUser

well before i said a barrack was pointless (because it was at the moment in my area with nothing but players) now that i have a bonus village in my area i have started to get my raid army built up. but i still think that its stupid to build a barracks when everyone around you is in BP and there are no bonus/barb villages near you

DeletedUser

I also want LC, but its important to have axes for offense, as they cost much less (Unless you are constantly farming)

Everyone (Well good players) should be able to obtain LC by the end of BP, as it was done in about 3 days on the previous world.

DeletedUser

well before i said a barrack was pointless (because it was at the moment in my area with nothing but players) now that i have a bonus village in my area i have started to get my raid army built up. but i still think that its stupid to build a barracks when everyone around you is in BP and there are no bonus/barb villages near you

True, but you need to find a way to get those needed resources. Upgrade resources only for the first two days, that should give you alot. These things depend on your location.

DeletedUser

Yeah, but previous world was twice as fast. (at the least, 4x as much at the most)

DeletedUser

I am pretty sure a player had lc at the very beginning of the 2nd day last world. Not 4 days.

DeletedUser

I am pretty sure a player had lc at the very beginning of the 2nd day last world. Not 4 days.

Well, good point, but still server speed is 4x faster than this world, so that top player would have LC on the 8th day in comparison. 3 days AFTER BP.

Remember, W32 is 2x server speed, W33 is 0.5x speed.

DeletedUser

HQ level 10 in this world will take at least to the end of BP

DeletedUser

I think its 2,500 of each resorce lethal and On second day noo ... maby on 7

DeletedUser

I think its 2,500 of each resorce lethal and On second day noo ... maby on 4

Well I distinctly remember this person did have LC on second day. Probably was coplayed and farmed like mad the entire time. I'd believe it.

DeletedUser15106

Well I distinctly remember this person did have LC on second day. Probably was coplayed and farmed like mad the entire time. I'd believe it.

Yup.. I think they were sandwiched between 3 or 4 barbs too? Which helps.

DeletedUser

@ Lethal Ehh yes they did. It was beautiful-storm. AKa billabong babe, seductive-dominatrix, Or elise, what ever you want to call her. I call her scary.

DeletedUser

whats the fastest time for a second village to pop up in a 1x server world?

-Alias-

I know billabongbabe shes a good player. I played world 7 with her in fxf good to know shes doing good.