how so fast?!?!?

DeletedUser

I'm going up soon :( need to store some iron for later.:icon_evil:

May I then suggest that you store the iron on the market as an offer, as building your warehouse another lvl will take 21 more wood, 2 more clay and leave you with an even greater excess of iron - while only allowing for 347 more of each resource to sit in your warehouse.

Wait... *looks at username*

Nevermind, you probably know more than me.

DeletedUser15106

May I then suggest that you store the iron on the market as an offer, as building your warehouse another lvl will take 21 more wood, 2 more clay and leave you with an even greater excess of iron - while only allowing for 347 more of each resource to sit in your warehouse.

Wait... *looks at username*

Nevermind, you probably know more than me.

Hehe I use the market trick on every world... last world though it failed miserably cause someone accepted my 1:2 offer :icon_evil: so when I reached LC I was like uhhh....

DeletedUser51390

Hehe I use the market trick on every world... last world though it failed miserably cause someone accepted my 1:2 offer :icon_evil: so when I reached LC I was like uhhh....

happpened to me aswell in w30 like 3 times i just started on the warhouse after that.

it was no fun finding all those swords the trader was building either :\

DeletedUser

Make the distance limit 1 hour next time :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

*cough* Allyboo? Weren't you in W21?

DeletedUser

At this point in the world, with the only realistic choice of unit being spears, the 2k wood if someone accepts my offer (or Jamm's as he's got the only other 1k iron for 2k wood offer out there within my range) will pay for a decent amount of spears and increase not only farming, but the potential to grow.

It's a win-win situation; saved iron for later or extra wood now. The negatives come when someone accepts the offer just before you're about to start on your LC.

DeletedUser15106

At this point in the world, with the only realistic choice of unit being spears, the 2k wood if someone accepts my offer (or Jamm's as he's got the only other 1k iron for 2k wood offer out there within my range) will pay for a decent amount of spears and increase not only farming, but the potential to grow.

It's a win-win situation; saved iron for later or extra wood now. The negatives come when someone accepts the offer just before you're about to start on your LC.
It's probably quite a good tactic if you're a bit behind and someone nearby gets 5 smithy ... steal their horsie stuff XD

@ kimital : yep I was. Ages ago though :p

DeletedUser

I find it funny how none of the top 5 have any OD (so have never attacked). I didn't bother to check further down, but my guess is that the trend continues.

DeletedUser

I fail to see the humor in that...

Unless somebody has spiked a village, nobody is going to have OD. We can't attack others yet and you don't get it from an unspiked village. I've been farming since 8 spears and I have 0 OD.

DeletedUser15106

Unless somebody has spiked a village, nobody is going to have OD. We can't attack others yet and you don't get it from an unspiked village. I've been farming since 8 spears and I have 0 OD.

He means no OD score at all. Not even zero :p

But it's to be expected at this stage. The only way anyone can have that many points this early would be if they hadn't built troops. Though this will likely change in the next few hours I think.

DeletedUser

Beh, Allyboo is ignoring me...And we're neighbors! D:
560|461

DeletedUser

Just to clarify, I meant no OD score as in not even ranked. Sorry if I was a bit vague.