How Suna started...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

yes, we started this tribe from a massive recruitment spam.

MasterFire said:
kpwn said:
MasterFire said:
Dear kpwn,

You have received an infraction at TribalWars Forum.

Reason: Spamming recruitment thread
-------
You can appeal when you feel you've thought about your actions and read the rules. I suggest, you take your time.
-------

This infraction is worth 4 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
TribalWars Forum

Dear MasterFire,

It is unfortunate that you do not realize the seriousness of this message you just sent me. Because of this message hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands, millions, and billions of dedicated Tribal Wars players will lose out on the opportunity to join a very active and successful Tribe. A little spamming is like a little advertising. People do not take down political ads on television or anti-smoking signs by the bus stop, so why should you? Next time, warn me before you take down my posts.

Yours truly,
Kpwn

Next time, use your head before you start posting in all the forums with only one thing to tell everyone while we have a single forum especially for your thread. And coincidentally I'm not even talking about the archive for crappy threads. Next time you think of a shitty argument, use it on someone else.

yes, plz do comment.

DeletedUser86258

All i can say is: "ouch" and "buuuurn". What are we supposed to say to this?

DeletedUser

Stop spamming the damn forum noob, yo Mod get this guy out of here. Do your freaking job!!!

DeletedUser

I'm tired of seeing Suna's typing now... is he just asking for people to flame him... if so he's doing a bang up job at it. ;)

DeletedUser86258

Dark, I suggest you watch out with flaming this guy, because the mods should be keeping an eye on him and his threads. You don't wanna end up getting emails about flaming people :)

DeletedUser

<whispers>...Even the mods are going to start flaming him sooner or later

DeletedUser86258

Lol, well they already did in that last reply, rofl... it's short, clean and so deadly..

archer.a

There is really only one purpose for suna's threads.....

for Darcarnage and reaper to evil em up!

DeletedUser86258

We made Chrono close down the thread about the top 20 tribes, due to too much spamming. We need to stop, maybe we can learn from that and the e-mails Suna showed us :)? We've got or own spam thread, let's stick to that one, lol.

DeletedUser86258

Yes, i just saw the other one as well, about Ego's profile..

DeletedUser

I'm going to say this once, and only once:

Keep the spam to an absolute minimum. Post relevantly about the topic, please. Refraining to do so from this point forward in this, or in any other topic, will bring down infractions/potential bans. If there's any questions, feel free to forum PM me.

DeletedUser

1. Isn't discussing infractions against the rules? :)

2. Sunaspy...please read this slowly and very carefully...WE DON'T CARE! You are a noob, your tribe is noob. Until you have accomplished something in-game stop annoying us with the irrelevant bollocks that you call "threads" :icon_evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.