How the Forums have gotten so Lame.

DeletedUser

We can say bastard?

My use of the word would constitute an acceptable use, as it was what I'd hope everyone realized was a joke, directed towards myself. Directing said word towards another user, using it as a RL insult, etc. would not be considered acceptable use. If anyone has further questions, feel free to PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am a spam-happy bastard. However, you sir are an arrogant illegitimate child!

(did I get that right?)

DeletedUser

I am a spam-happy bastard. However, you sir are an arrogant illegitimate child!

(did I get that right?)

...Sure. But be careful with anything that can be construed as an RL insult, as those are always infractable. Now, I won't be using this thread as grounds to determine what is or is not infractable, especially considering that's not what the thread was created for. If you have questions, ask them via PM.

DeletedUser

That's because no one's mature enough to have a good discussion on topic there are only a few mature players that stay ontopic almost all the time. Perfect example.

DeletedUser

If you consider that "legitimate PnP" then I think that answers the OP's question.

By the way hai horse :3

HorseSoldier

hai harbeh <3

It was at least a debate that could lend a hand to forum activity :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it was quite repetitive. as a thread along those same lines was made awhile ago leading to the same outcome. Nothing constructive was being discussed. just a FORK/GBEARS pissing contest.