How the World Views the Top 10 tribes???

AWKD

Here they are people provide your individual insight on each of these tribes!!!

Rank Name
1 PKs

2 DFB

3 LotD

4 Ori

5 E.T.

6 GLORY

7 D.A.

8 RFG

9 GoF54

10 THEMOB

DeletedUser8322

Rank Name
1 PKs - very aggressive, seems to be their strong point, extremely skilled individuals, havent really been challenged enough to have to come together as a tribe.

2 DFB- seem to be the most organized of all the tribes so far.

3 LotD - Noobs

4 Ori - hahahahaha

5 E.T. -have heard nothing about them, quitly chilling in the top 5

6 GLORY - meh

7 D.A. - Seem to be on a slide but I have a feeling they will make the top 5 again

8 RFG - eh?

9 GoF54 - heard nothing of them, if anything like w6 GoF then :icon_rolleyes:

10 THEMOB - :lol:

DeletedUser4665

Rank Name
1 PKs-Kittens.

2 DFB- Organization

3 LotD-AWKD=Noobs

4 Ori-?:(

5 E.T.- ?:(

6 GLORY- Noobs

7 D.A.- Ender_Wiggin=proh

8 RFG- ?:(

9 GoF54- ?:(

10 THEMOB- Laughable.

DeletedUser

what he said.

on a side note
D.A. dropped some places in the rank, it's now in 7/8th place.
100.000 points separate the 8th place from the 5th place, so regain the top 5 it's perfectly doable.
Ori seams to be growing at a good rhythm, managed to gain and secure the 4th place, and is struggling to get to the 3rd.
it may get there, but the question is, will it last for long?
the future will tell.

DeletedUser

1 PKs - Pussy Kats :icon_razz:

2 DFB - organisation, good said

3 LotD - they should rename to LotR, otherwise their name sounds like Lord of the Dildo :lol:

4 Ori - got there by merging with ori2, ori4, ori5, ori6, ori7 ori8, ori9... :icon_razz: now they will slide too,

5 E.T. - bunch of turks, lets wait till they get disbanded like all other turkish tribes :icon_wink:

6 GLORY - :lol:

7 D.A. - still alive and trying to climb up :icon_cry:, but they seems to not be able to catch a breath, will slide down :icon_twisted:

8 RFG - who? they need more spammers advertising here

9 GoF54 - their leader listens to cool music, so i wish them best luck :)

10 THEMOB - sounds like THENOOB

DeletedUser4383

Since no one seems to have heard of RFG, i'll give a sort of a overview.
RFG = Run For Glory.

sisters: RFG2, RFG3

RFG is basically concentrated in and around k47. As a tribe they are fairly aggressive with a couple of decent leaders.
The leadership needs to tighten if the tribe has to maintain its position. The players are decent enough, but as with new worlds it has its share of first time players. Some of the players are good though.
The only mistake that RFG has made in my mind is the making of RFG2 and RFG3 on the "same" continent, though it gives them a complete continent domination but they kinda had that just with RFG as well.
The result is shortage of good targets around the area. Also the co-ordination between the family is nothing to boast of.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

W5 alias: chandragupt

ender_wiggin

Rank Name
1 PKs- The spam! Not the spam!

2 DFB- Well organized, planned the takedown of dodow, who was at the time ranked like 13.

3 LotD- Pretty well off.

4 Ori- :p

5 E.T. - Haven't had much contact with them

6 GLORY- LOL.

7 D.A. - Lowest number of players in tribe of any of the top 10, and even the top 20. Has the 4th highest Points per player ratio. We diminished due to many players quitting either TW or this world, but will return.

8 RFG -Who?

9 GoF54 - I only know one player there, so no comment.

10 THEMOB - Family tribe that is trying to pull a RUM.

DeletedUser

Rank Name
1 PKs :icon_cool:

2 DFB :icon_cool:

3 LotD :icon_cool:

4 Ori :lol:

5 E.T. :icon_cool:

6 GLORY :lol:

7 D.A. :icon_smile:

8 RFG :icon_rolleyes:

9 GoF54 :lol:

10 THEMOB :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

2 DFB - I can only really comment on this, since I have next to no direct contact with the rest. DFB is a well defined TRIBE pulling talents together under great organisation skills and strict rules. Bunnies will help in more or less all circumstances unless you are a silleh little one, but normally those don't get into DFB anyway. Enjoyed every moment i spend on IRC with the bunnies.

DeletedUser

Rank Name
1 PKs - Extremely dangerous individual players and work exceptionally well with local allies in general. Suffered some setbacks in leadership but since most players are well capable of playing on their own the tribe just needs the good guiding force that commands it (Mattius) to continue to prosper.

2 DFB - Well organised and co-ordinated both on a local and global level. Difficult tribe to take out players from. Don't have the same individual pound for pound players as PKs but generally make up for the lack of brute force with precision killing.

3 LotD - Led and run by a crew of outstanding players who really know their stuff. While smaller than the top 2 that by no means makes LoTD any less dangerous. They are well co-ordinated as a tribe and on a local level even more dangerous than the top 2.

4 Ori - Have shown some reasonable co-ordination but its been at best sporadic. Have yet to really come into their own and have a tendancy to recruit based on continent as opposed to based on what the players can actually bring to the tribe. Still a dark horse that bears watching.

5 E.T. - Has a decent leader who would be more dangerous as a tribe if they had he had more time to co-ordinate better. So far they are the most versatile tribe in defence holding several of the opponents defeated positions on defence in the top 10. Tough nuts to crack and if they can balance their offensive play with their defensive play they will be a force to be reckoned with.

6 GLORY - Honestly I have yet to see anything in the way of decent co-ordination on either a defensive basis or an offensive basis from them period. They make up the numbers in the top 10 but little more than that. Their leadership is brutal and they are politely put the whipping boys of the top ten.

7 D.A. - Recently dropped in rankings due to them initially being a training tribe and as soon as many players were trained up and new worlds began w5 was ditched by many of their players. Leadership have had some issues with time due to exams etc but that will all change with the summer approaching. On a local level their co-ordination is exceptional both offensive and defensive. If the bar was raised to be able to do this on a global level they could still firmly punch quite hard above their weight.

8 RFG - Cannot say I know too much about this tribe. Seems to be a branch of some sort of Glory but unsure about that. If thats the case then please see above.

9 GoF54 - Local level co-ordination for this tribe is passable. They recently lost a lot of members who were either kicked out or left due to the inefficiency of leadership. Having seen approximately 10 of these players try to take out an isolated player on a local level (approx the same size as one of them) and fail miserably to even conquer one village I think its a testimony to their recruitment policy of simply getting in players on the same continent. Continental tribes dont work as the players you recruit simply wont have the same desire to fight for the tribe as someone who is made jump through a silly amount of tests.

10 THEMOB - Like their name states. Nothing more than a Mob. Unco-ordinated, unimpressive and generally just a bunch of rabble rousers who shout and bark and talk but ultimately do nothing once the front line goes down.

DeletedUser

PKs - Well run so far, great individual players. I expect to see these guys in the top 10 for a while yet

DFB - Very well organized, with a committed leader. Good coordination coming from this tribe. These guys should also remain in the top 10 for a long time.

LotD - No comment.

Ori - Too continent tribe focused, I don't think their leaders have thought much about long-term survival in W5. Will they remain in the top 10? Maybe for another few months, but eventually doomed.

E.T. - Can coordinate on a local scale, but maybe biting off more than they can chew in some instances... If it keeps it's head down a bit more then I expect to see them in the top 10 for a while yet.

GLORY - A dozen or so good players keep them in the top 10. Not very well structured, and if the better players get a better offer I expect this tribe to fall almost instantaneously - a bit like -F.A- in W3, only they're not as good as -F.A- were :icon_biggrin:. As for top 10 tribe of the future, same as Ori really.

D.A. - Bit disheveled recently, but they've still got the kick, they will rise to the top 5 eventually and be around for a long while yet.

RFG - Don't know much about this tribe, it doesn't appear that anybody does. The player average isn't too bad, so that shows across the board strength, and not single players bringing up the points, so maybe a tribe for the future?

GoF54 - Don't know much about them on this world, but if W6 is anything to go buy then these guys might go a little higher as other tribes slide down, but eventually will fall.

THEMOB - Haven't had many dealings with these guys either, so I don't really have anything to say about these guys.

If any of the above tribes are insulted because of anything I have said above then I am sorry, but they are only my musings.

DeletedUser

5 E.T. - bunch of turks, lets wait till they get disbanded like all other turkish tribes :icon_wink:

9 GoF54 - their leader listens to cool music, so i wish them best luck :)

haha totally agree with you here:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Rank Name
1 PKs - Their leader is an ass. (Mattius) He's immature towards me.

2 DFB - Bunnies? Doubtful!

3 LotD - Bastards that are controlling my continent.

4 Ori - Zerg? Anyone?

5 E.T. - Phones home every now and then.

6 GLORY - The who now?

7 D.A. - Probably the worst tribe ever, has some pretty shit members! Especially the one on K53.

8 RFG - Rolling Fungi Group

9 GoF54 - Is this a cereal?

10 THEMOB - Caps lock.

DeletedUser

1 PKs
Exceptional players. Have met a few, co-ordinate well and are a hard take-down, you don't see them losing villages often.

2 DFB
Probably has the most well organised tribe and duke, and is still considered a very good tribe with their administration skills having a lot of members. Diplomatically successful from what I see, merging BUSH into them...

3 LotD
A small tribe that doesn't speak much :p (or so I see). They are yet, extremely brilliant players and can hold their own in many a situation. Seem to be quite close to one another to.

4 Ori
*Sigh* Ori have a good co-ordination but that is all I really see in them. They take out some players but never really put it into a global effect.

5 E.T.
Never heard much of them, no members near me.

6 GLORY
Never heard much of them, though 4GLORY is a pain.

7 D.A.
What can I say? ^^ A few members leaving but still maintain being a good tribe, new leaderships ensure a new rise to power.

8 RFG
Family tribe is not necessary. A few of them in K67 but mainly situated near the Eastern Core. There members are a little too close to one another for full expanding potential.

9 GoF54
Have some GoF_P and PGoF near me. Nice players though seem to noble the wrong stuff, big family tribes make for problems.

10 THEMOB
Extremely bunched in certain sections of the world. Goodness knows how they expend :S. Don't seem to be on top of all things but keep a steady pace.

Nyxx

Reaction score
1 PKs With average points per player 33% higher than the next one, its clear that PKs houses top of the food chain players. Their ability to go all in, every time, every day, will keep them at #1. At least until someone discovers the secret rule of PKs (which shall not be given to outsiders) that explicitly forbids owning any defensive units.

2 DFB got there by merging with dfb, bush, bush2, bush3, bush-a...they have a strong grip on 2nd place, and mergers with LotD and D.A. will keep them there. Capable of organizing wild-eyed maneuvers such as dodow and first days of BarBarBarBar-war. However it doesn't matter what you can do in one day out of fifty, what matters is what you do on the remaining 49. Lacks ability to wade through day-to-day carnage.

Edit: One thing I forgot: Parmenions abilities as duke. He seems to be well in control of his tribe and everybody is willing to follow his commands. He even managed to stop Machoneys tribemate-nobling spree, a feat that bush duke couldn't.

3 LotD LotD 7 to 10 very, very talented members in this tribe, however ranks 10-50 have left a lot of room to improve. Dep5**, Gvond and Roddiablo, you absolutely have to be able to rim someone with 3 villages in 12 hours or less, no matter how skilled that player (or his sitter :lol: ) might be. Tsk tsk, giggle giggle. <Add a smiley here too>

Back to LotD; While other top-10 tribes have been warring, or at least trying, LotD has not yet proven its skill on the battlefield. Inevitably will run into member shortage as more and more players move somewhere else. Those 7-10 top players will find a happy home at DFB.

4 Ori Ori is like reality series. "Who is the last ori alive in the core?" With the help of PKs consultation agency, they've finally selected the 150 individuals that make their tribe out of the initial group of 450. Now at the second phase of elimination that 150 will be trimmed down to 50. After that, you may even get to vote for your favorite candidate to get ejected from the core! Splashing!

5 E.T. Sneaked through backdoor into top-10. With time will become a container tribe for all high-end Turkish players. Might be the black horse of world five. Unless disbanded by admins, of course.

6 GLORY
Award for most noblings goes to these tribes. Too bad that it goes both ways. They might be at the top-5 of ennoblement winners, but they're on top-5 of ennoblement losers as well. Lack of coordination and absolutely no recruitment control has spanned these into dozen or so sister tribes. Will keep a somewhat steady spot in top-10 by pumping top players from their sister tribes into these 2. However once they've milked those dry, they will fall. No skills = No show.

7 D.A. Everyone stacked so high hopes and unrealistic expectations on Ender, that to meet those he would have to be Jesus handing free pancakes. Doesn't happen. One third of the tribe will merge with DFB, one third will switch to newer worlds and one third will try to live a happy life until they get nobled.

edit:
8 RFG Most likely 90% of stuff that I said about glory fits here too.

9 GoF54 Neverheard. But if they collapse even half as fast as their sister tribe GoF_P, I'd except you to be gone by next Monday.

10 THEMOB: Neverheard. Duh. I can't even be bothered to bold their tag.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nyxx this was your views :p. Not your predictions (eg. Us Merging into Bunnies?!?!?!?!)

DeletedUser

7 D.A. One third of the tribe will merge with DFB
too late, they already went to Pks :icon_rolleyes:
who knows who would be on top 1 place if it didnt happened :icon_razz:

ender_wiggin

too late, they already went to Pks :icon_rolleyes:
who knows who would be on top 1 place if it didnt happened :icon_razz:

3 people is not 1/3 of the tribe.

7 D.A. Everyone stacked so high hopes and unrealistic expectations on Ender, that to meet those he would have to be Jesus handing free pancakes. Doesn't happen.

Naw, I'm God_almighty (IRC), and I hand out buns.. err, bans. Is that close enough? ;)