how the?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Bonerv, is Zelous still playing? I haven't seen him on skype in forever.

Bo-John-bo

Zelly is still playing

on topic: he helped us achieve our number 1 spot :)

DeletedUser

lol, no-one called in the cavalry.
I just saw some noob making silly comments and responded.
You very well may have some evidence to back up your claim, I have no idea. If one Deus member tells you that they want what you claimed that doesn't mean Deus wants it.

you and i know these arent silly comment.........why dont you make a poll in your forum and ask what most player feel and want(hyper rim).

redfox be honest in 1 vs 1 who will win ttd or hyper dont dodge the question, last time some 1 relied hyper 10x better lol wth
(mod wth=what the hell) :p

DeletedUser

As I said:

I hate when people say "you're just gonna dismiss it so I won't present it." If you want to make a point, get some proof. The only reason you wouldn't show it is if it wasn't credible or substantial enough, in which case it's just ridiculous to even say you have it.

DeletedUser

you and i know these arent silly comment.........why dont you make a poll in your forum and ask what most player feel and want(hyper rim).

redfox be honest in 1 vs 1 who will win ttd or hyper dont dodge the question, last time some 1 relied hyper 10x better lol wth
(mod wth=what the hell) :p

And I replied with statistical FACTS showing that Hyper were out-nobling TTD by 10:1. Why are you ignoring facts?

And the reason we don't make polls about what people want is that tribes aren't run by a democracy. Sure, people can have their inputs, but ultimately it is Walt who sets the war targets and diplomacy. If people dont like this, they are free to leave

DeletedUser

I think it was well known back to the MANICs days that =TTD= were never really good without Deus as a tribe. True say, they have some good players, shown by the early stats during the Deus vs =TTD= war, but really, =TTD= wern't all that good, and is shown even more by the fact you have players like Kriid saying Hyper are better than =TTD= when only months ago it was someone like Kriid who was flaming Hyper in equal measure.

I'm just going to say what the 'crowd' was saying back then. Hyper and =TTD= suck.

DeletedUser

Im not lying..and until you produce some evidence to the contrary about Dues feeling threatened by Hypers good showing, I will continue to believe you are an ill informed, Cypherresque troller who makes up sources as a shit stirring exercise

Facts or get the heck out

And my sources say Kriid dresses up in ballerina outfits and gets given cuddly pink unicorns as Christmas presents

Then your source are Right!:icon_eek:

o,and btw,King weirdy thingy,troll this forum since Manic/KINGS war If I remember well,why does people still take the time to answer(decently I mean) to him?

He never posted any kind of fact in here,and always trolled everyone,you guys are weird o_O

Its like taking BRASTSER seriously,rofl

DeletedUser

see King, my sources are not anonymous and I can back up my claims with pictorial evidence (have a look at Kriidy's profile for cuddly pink unicorn)

pillburydough

wow Kriid, is that you in the picture? maybe thats why Hyper isnt good enough :p

STAFAST

Thanks ok BK, i have lots of newspaper.

I will have to test your dodging of newspaper nukes.

Sorry got to run, son is ill.

Back later.

DeletedUser

wow Kriid, is that you in the picture? maybe thats why Hyper isnt good enough :p

would be nice if you could explain a bit..

Yes that's me.

But...

1-what does I have to do with hyper?

2-how the heck my RL 'face' change something in the ingame aspect

3-Are you actualy saying something bad bout how I look?If so,have fun pilly,but you already saw my belly on cam,little perv that you are was begging so much to see me on cam when you tough I was a girl,you was probably jerking off in waiting I open it,and came right when you saww my belly fury:icon_eek:

hope you liked:icon_cool:

@world,yes true story,

Pilly,your a girl,OMG PROVE IT!CAM CAM CAM CAM GO NOW CAM CAM CAM CAM

/me:eek:pen Cam and lift up is shirt to scare the annoying bastard! ROFL!

DeletedUser

would be nice if you could explain a bit..

Yes that's me.

But...

1-what does I have to do with hyper?

2-how the heck my RL 'face' change something in the ingame aspect

3-Are you actualy saying something bad bout how I look?If so,have fun pilly,but you already saw my belly on cam,little perv that you are was begging so much to see me on cam when you tough I was a girl,you was probably jerking off in waiting I open it,and came right when you saww my belly fury:icon_eek:

hope you liked:icon_cool:

@world,yes true story,

Pilly,your a girl,OMG PROVE IT!CAM CAM CAM CAM GO NOW CAM CAM CAM CAM

/me:eek:pen Cam and lift up is shirt to scare the annoying bastard! ROFL!

This is probably the most epic post in the history of W24. Pilly got troll'd epically. :lol:

DeletedUser

And I replied with statistical FACTS showing that Hyper were out-nobling TTD by 10:1. Why are you ignoring facts?

And the reason we don't make polls about what people want is that tribes aren't run by a democracy. Sure, people can have their inputs, but ultimately it is Walt who sets the war targets and diplomacy. If people dont like this, they are free to leave

if you have nothing to hide do the poll and prove me wrong.

DeletedUser

if you have nothing to hide do the poll and prove me wrong.

You are the one making the accusations, YOU prove ME wrong

This is the old religious argument of "If you can't prove God doesn't exist, he must exist"...it's a cyclical argument and the burden of proof should be on the person making the claim that something (in this case, internal strife in Deus) DOES exist as it is impossible to prove a negative i.e. I would do the poll, the results would disagree with your assertion, but you would continue to believe what you want

DeletedUser

Poll: if you want a poll on something you'll have to PM me to set it up. Assuming offcourse you mean on these forums and for W24. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.