how the?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Poll: if you want a poll on something you'll have to PM me to set it up. Assuming offcourse you mean on these forums and for W24. :p

making a poll on W24 public forum to ask the community if Deus is actualy having internal issue?

that would make me rofl for like... a whole week:icon_wink:

pillburydough

Kriid you just got unbanned and your making enemies...not a good idea!

Char is the best too :p - dont make fun of him ;)

DeletedUser62661

I still wuvvles you kriid.. (have to say that or he pokes me with a spear in the back)

DeletedUser62661

And Hyper still #1.. maybe I should join pilly :) so I can be on council.

sypherr

Cypherrr today at 21:27
You really are pathetic, you can mail all you like having a banter its fun and enjoyable but going on about fake gf and trying to say all english are a bunch of bull crapers.

I have been a core player of this world from the start, its no ego, i have just played from the start and argued and fought every step of the way in forums and the map.

Im my own person and had my own opinions of right and wrong, also when i brag or show ego its normally after an achievment of some kind.

Seriously you get a free village stack it, kill 5 nukes i sent to test the stack and you suddenly think you have the right to try and mail and take the piss and slag of my country.

If england is so bad, and the people so full of shit then why are you writing in our language you ass.
Marshall BK today at 21:21
I know I can. I challenged you once and all you did was send pathetic attacks and once they all died you ran to yet another tribe.
Cypherrr today at 21:18
Seriously you think you could beat me 1v1? LMAO
Marshall BK today at 21:17
You are a bigger joke then pilly, but at least he makes people chuckle.
Marshall BK today at 21:16
I wish I'd been rimmed like you. I mean all you do is talk talk talk.. blah blah 1vs1 I'd kill so and so.. yet everytime you run hahahahahahaha. I'd beat you down one on one.

I wish I was I could have my account destroyed, jump from loser tribe to loser tribe and act like you mean something to the world. I guess you english can only talk a big game eh? Never backing anything up. Blah blah I'm cypherrr.. I had a fake girlfriend once lmmfao!
Cypherrr today at 21:12
Lol Honestly you couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag, im i suposed to be upset at your rambling?

Whoa you took a free village and stacked it, wooowwwwwww your sooo good, i wish i was super cool like you
Marshall BK today at 21:03
Awww I see you are tribeless now. I guess they got tired of you huh? Where to now? Going to form yet another new tribe? Or go back to those losers in =ttd=? Oh and I named my K20 village in your honor. It's the least I can do for someone that isn't long for this world.
Marshall BK on 06.01. at 18:00
Coordinated with dh? :) Sorry didn't ask for there help. However I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. There was no reason for the village to be pre-nobled as I had the nobles as well as help right behind.

Anyway I look forward to taking more of your villages like I did in K45 :) So feel free to visit anytime sir.
Cypherrr on 06.01. at 13:09
You stacked a village and co ordinated with dh and killed 5 nukes its hardly like you built a wonder of the world
Marshall BK on 06.01. at 09:35
I warned you :)
Marshall BK on 05.01. at 23:31
Enjoy the reception.

DeletedUser

Cypherrr today at 21:27
You really are pathetic, you can mail all you like having a banter its fun and enjoyable but going on about fake gf and trying to say all english are a bunch of bull crapers.

I have been a core player of this world from the start, its no ego, i have just played from the start and argued and fought every step of the way in forums and the map.

Im my own person and had my own opinions of right and wrong, also when i brag or show ego its normally after an achievment of some kind.

Seriously you get a free village stack it, kill 5 nukes i sent to test the stack and you suddenly think you have the right to try and mail and take the piss and slag of my country.

If england is so bad, and the people so full of shit then why are you writing in our language you ass.
Marshall BK today at 21:21
I know I can. I challenged you once and all you did was send pathetic attacks and once they all died you ran to yet another tribe.
Cypherrr today at 21:18
Seriously you think you could beat me 1v1? LMAO
Marshall BK today at 21:17
You are a bigger joke then pilly, but at least he makes people chuckle.
Marshall BK today at 21:16
I wish I'd been rimmed like you. I mean all you do is talk talk talk.. blah blah 1vs1 I'd kill so and so.. yet everytime you run hahahahahahaha. I'd beat you down one on one.

I wish I was I could have my account destroyed, jump from loser tribe to loser tribe and act like you mean something to the world. I guess you english can only talk a big game eh? Never backing anything up. Blah blah I'm cypherrr.. I had a fake girlfriend once lmmfao!
Cypherrr today at 21:12
Lol Honestly you couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag, im i suposed to be upset at your rambling?

Whoa you took a free village and stacked it, wooowwwwwww your sooo good, i wish i was super cool like you
Marshall BK today at 21:03
Awww I see you are tribeless now. I guess they got tired of you huh? Where to now? Going to form yet another new tribe? Or go back to those losers in =ttd=? Oh and I named my K20 village in your honor. It's the least I can do for someone that isn't long for this world.
Marshall BK on 06.01. at 18:00
Coordinated with dh? :) Sorry didn't ask for there help. However I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. There was no reason for the village to be pre-nobled as I had the nobles as well as help right behind.

Anyway I look forward to taking more of your villages like I did in K45 :) So feel free to visit anytime sir.
Cypherrr on 06.01. at 13:09
You stacked a village and co ordinated with dh and killed 5 nukes its hardly like you built a wonder of the world
Marshall BK on 06.01. at 09:35
I warned you :)
Marshall BK on 05.01. at 23:31
Enjoy the reception.

cool story bros

DeletedUser62661

:) One has to get back at the English now and then. I mean others have bashed the usa and canada enough. Oh and kriid? I don't want you to get banned again so I defused your lame joke lol.

DeletedUser

:) One has to get back at the English now and then. I mean others have bashed the usa and canada enough. Oh and kriid? I don't want you to get banned again so I defused your lame joke lol.

Awwww,that's nice of you (inlove)

A yah,why cant we flame the birtish?everyone flame french,canadian,USA,Belgium,but we cant flame British?

pfffff

British are all lamer!

hu hu,wut ya gonna do huh huh,beat me?or maybe if i say :chypher a puppey,id beat him easyly,nanan nanana,

Youl do like with walt,and threat for a RL fight?

HAHAHAHA

hang over ftw,its like been drunk but you add a headache:icon_eek:

pillburydough

or you can leave a message and after my daily routine I'll get back to you on it :)

P.S. you won't have an active tribemate soooo re-consider :lol:

DeletedUser62661

or you can leave a message and after my daily routine I'll get back to you on it :)

P.S. you won't have an active tribemate soooo re-consider :lol:

Why not just hit delete then? :icon_biggrin:

Anyway I need to get going. Someone has to wash our rescue rig... and lucky me.. :icon_evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.