How to be a member of Obey?

• Thread starter DeletedUser118633
  • Start date

DeletedUser120081

Apparently, it's really funny when a player stays loyal to his tribe even though having knowledge that his entire account would get opped if I wouldn't join either wet/escape what should be normal in my opinion.

As above said me "taking barbs just to survive is just false" have been taking them and player villages longer already to get my backline sorted in case my tribe couldn't help me out like it shows now started this process before I've got any incomings or knew about being opped so do you your research before your gonna act though about it on the forums

However, currently, I feel backstabbed by my own tribe since most couldn't bother helping me out and choose to be selfish not giving stacks while having asked for it long in advance ( around the time WET their stacking list got leaked was the first time I requested it) reasoning being my location being 95% likely to be the first op target when it comes to it.

When you have to ask council numerous times in last weeks and beg members to support and you still don't see any response to you will not get far.

For the record obey did more for me than vape ever will in the extremely short time they had.

Lost 26 villages I believe currently and will lose another 12 that are pretty much being gifted to wet at this moment de to the tribe not stacking those either.

Love to see the progress of WET though since their new council it's obvious though that some players still have to learn to launch at correct times and as they are told.

Overall great op shame that the counter was almost just left alone

apujanata

Reaction score
Taking barb is not bad. Especially if your own tribe do not help you.

Apparently, it's really funny when a player stays loyal to his tribe even though having knowledge that his entire account would get opped if I wouldn't join either wet/escape what should be normal in my opinion.

As above said me "taking barbs just to survive is just false" have been taking them and player villages longer already to get my backline sorted in case my tribe couldn't help me out like it shows now started this process before I've got any incomings or knew about being opped so do you your research before your gonna act though about it on the forums

However, currently, I feel backstabbed by my own tribe since most couldn't bother helping me out and choose to be selfish not giving stacks while having asked for it long in advance ( around the time WET their stacking list got leaked was the first time I requested it) reasoning being my location being 95% likely to be the first op target when it comes to it.

When you have to ask council numerous times in last weeks and beg members to support and you still don't see any response to you will not get far.

For the record obey did more for me than vape ever will in the extremely short time they had.

Lost 26 villages I believe currently and will lose another 12 that are pretty much being gifted to wet at this moment de to the tribe not stacking those either.

Love to see the progress of WET though since their new council it's obvious though that some players still have to learn to launch at correct times and as they are told.

Overall great op shame that the counter was almost just left alone

It Will All Be Mine

OBEY will eat majority of VAPE. And VAPE's "leadership" will let them in the vain hope it will stem their bleeding of inactivity and lost villas. VAPE has no cause to fight for now, most of the tribe has already resided to the fact that they are doomed, either by Escape/WET or when OBEY will just toss them aside when they no longer consider them adequate fodder.

I'm calling this inevitability now. Crayola has led VAPE down a path of futility due to his own paranoia. He did not make the decision for his tribe, but for himself.

He is weak and only cares for his own survival. He doomed other members of the front to ensure he got some acceptable stacking. How long did skinny beg for stacks that didn't come crayola? You kicked faith on the grounds you couldn't defend her, only to realize the hogwash about her being a spy was lies as we obliterated the account off the map.

Vape, get a new damn duke. At least k3it4 has some hair on his balls.

Last edited:

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

I'm calling this inevitability now.

[5.12.2017. 23:59:26] Max (*GT): Gwai you playing 96 secretly anywhere?
[5.12.2017. 23:59:26] Gwaihir/rikterslash1: not sure what you thought you are allying, but you've got yourselves some meatshileds... other than that, i doubt
[5.12.2017. 23:59:42] Max (*GT): :eek:!!!!!

i called it sooner :cool:

just the question of what will OBEY do. eat them up or play it royal. :D