How to beat Visine

Discussion in 'World 104' started by Azic Vicz, Mar 4, 2019.

Share This Page

1. albanian1235

albanian1235 Non-stop Poster

Interesting question. I'm eating right now and watching some anime (that time I got reincarnated as a smile), I just got home from 8h work shift. I also woke up early coz of a date... So I'm really tired right now... I'll let a night player take the lead while I sleep :p

2. Ragestyles

Ragestyles Non-stop Poster

Ragestyles will win this world ♥

TreXboom likes this.
  3. TreXboom

TreXboom Skilled Soldier 2017

MEA have been constantly attacking for Over a month now, my first Defender of the day was January 26 and they haven't stopped the incomings since. They were also hitting snoevl hard before then. I'll give them credit, they aren't very good at attacking, but they sure are persistent. Meanwhile WUS, lead by Odin the awful, they run a couple Ops in where he tells everyone to nuke for him. After all their nukes die they stop the attacks and go internals some more deadweight.

Limbus and Salvador Dali like this.
  4. Horde

Horde Member

That is ODIN, and when he can't get what he wants he will try to get new tribe or leave server ;)

5. Mintyfresh

Mintyfresh Skilled Soldier 2018 Tribal Wars Team

Can i make a genuine plea for you to not quit? I feel like you're one of the cornerstones of TW society and TW as a whole would be worse off without Balian around. I dont think anyone can argue that you dont bring fun and joy to the world. Albeit probably not for the reasons you'd like

I mean i think deep down you could actually become a good player. You're basically a caterpillar right now trying to find the right catalyst that could allow you to bloom and become a beautiful butterfly.

Celaethon likes this.
  6. Balian in Ibelin

Balian in Ibelin Still Going Strong

Oh you going to compare a account sit that I had for 2 minutes for the first time ever to the hundreds of ones you had not to mention all the cowards and spies you have in all tribes . Just so you know before I took that sit I was told to in the skype chat before I realized what was going on. You and all Visine are just a pathetic joke who like to try to justify themselves by making good players look bad.

7. Liamhughes

Liamhughes Member

Visine yesterday - great players + hard to beat

Visine today - pathetic jokes

great one Balian , keep this up all year and you may win forum personality for this effort your putting in

Attached Files:

NathanPotter likes this.
  8. Balian in Ibelin

Well sorry if you misunderstood what I'm saying , thought for sure you would know what I was saying , so I'll explain to you like I do my kids , 1. Visine are good players 2. they are pathetic jokes when it comes to trying to justfy themselves verbally , get it ?

Yahiko likes this.
  9. garry1203

garry1203 New Member

The only pathetic joke here is you #rekt

NathanPotter likes this.
  10. Samuel4699

Samuel4699 In-Game Staff Tribal Wars Team Team

Summon the great Khan @kultigin and Visine will be by their knees within a week, just saying.

11. Mintyfresh

Mintyfresh Skilled Soldier 2018 Tribal Wars Team

The great yassa returns

Samuel4699 likes this.
  12. Balian in Ibelin

I have to admit that with all the cowards who left Burn to fight on Visine side was most likely the game changer and Visine will most likely win the world and with that said looks like Balian will once again get a asshole whooping , but that's okay . So how good is Visine are they the best ? Or is it the swededs ? Hard to tell because they are always playing seperate worlds , but from what I heard the Swedes smoked them in 100, so therefore I am looking for this type world again , because you all know which side I'll be fighting for and it's sure isn't Jons haha

13. Balian in Ibelin

WHYS THAT BECAUSE I"M THE ENEMY ?

14. TreXboom

TreXboom Skilled Soldier 2017

NO, because you cry all day on these externals.

NathanPotter likes this.
  15. Arcward

Arcward Non-stop Poster

I will again bring up that Visine is not BiP, we are not PI, we are not Creati, we are not Beast. I did not found or lead any of these tribes with the exception of lategame PI and planning some ops in BiP.

This is the first time I have soloduked and made every decision (with the assistance of council input).

Now please proceed with the haha xd visine all lost w100 to Swedes narrative since it’s the only time you’ve actually seen someone beat some of my players (after beast smacked you and meti there)

16. Balian in Ibelin

To me it's all one big blurr , it's hard to do the research of every player that's playing in Visine right now or playing on the Visine side especially when you all have like 2 to 5 Co's per account , it's like trying to find terrorist dressed as civilians in a population of a city or country of people . None the less you and your tribe treat players ignorant on these externals , in world chats , etc. , so your no better then anyone else here , but you act like it and I am here to point that out and the cowards and back stabbers who leave their tribes and spy for you , so that said if you win it's a cowardly win once again .

Now tell me I was right all along that most of Burn would merge into Visine for the win because they want the easy win instead of actually fighting for the win . I am still in my tribe and I fight with honor the way it's suppose to be .

Good luck Cowards

17. DeAdMaX

DeAdMaX Active Member

Balain you keep going on about fighting the enemy till the end, yet w90 I moved into an area and fought you taking you out of that area fairly easy, you then told me it was only because it was an isolated cluster, and come down south to your main cluster. Which I did!, only to take a handful of villages off you before you hit delete.

W98 very similar story, as soon as I was in position again u hit delete, acting like the coward you are.

Stop all this shit talk and excuse making, not a good look

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2019
    NathanPotter, Chitwi and Limbus like this.
  18. Ali Shah

Ali Shah Non-stop Poster

How about you talk less on forums and attack more in game? Jesus you talk bs way too much for a 50 year old guy.

Everyone knows you are salty about losing every single world you play. So just shut up and stop spamming the external forums with same shit every other day. Mr. Forum Warrior.

19. Balian in Ibelin

You keep talking about worlds from 14 world's ago , most the big accounts in my tribe hit delete way before I did including TreX, so does that make him a coward ?

Once again we were a 95 million point tribe , after all those accounts hit delete weeks before I did we were a 43 million point tribe facing a 120 million point tribe , im not going to sit there and waste my time or give you the excitement .

20. Balian in Ibelin

I don't recall you being my boss or signing my check , so mine your own biz wax.