How to beat Visine

• Thread starter DeletedUser122633
  • Start date

DeletedUser118986

Well you have 80 percent of the best players in the Community that will play for you , you need someone to fight and that's where I step in .

ywwm2.jpg

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Players in Visine have total respect and loyalty for Jon and great trust in one another. Having that bond puts the egos aside, people start playing for joy of being part of the team, they support one another and are not afraid of challenge. This is why Kriger's, Odin's and Hazard's alliance will not succeed wining W104.

Good on you for trying though, Visine needs the challenge, it needs it to be remembered as one of the greatest tribes and Jon as one of the best leaders.

There is no doubt that the players in Visine are great players they are very hard to beat and that is why they win most worlds , but you have to admit because most players want to play for them that are not in their tribe they are willing to spy for Jon , backstab the tribes they are in , giving Jon even a more advantage of winning that Visine just doesn't need , they even hit delete , give them sits ,etc. It really just takes the fun out of the game tbh.

DeletedUser122633

Thanks for making this an actual good thread on this world. Very wholesome :).

I don't think anyone doubts the strengths of Visines individual players and the likeability of Jon. But their major strength is their cohesion and stability.
I dont know if anyone else has read Enders Game, but definitly like the buggers in that book. Very fun to play against, and they destroy tribes of equal ability but less stability.

Also, pretty much everyone on this world, you all suck at being nice. Shame on you.

Saturdays

Absolute sucker for Ender's Game, but remember the buggers literally got exterminated in the end. I'd like to think of us more like Dragon army, loyalty to the commander, cohesive with an ability to follow orders, and willing to face multiple enemies at once and still coming out victorious while making memes of them.

DeletedUser50733

Well you have 80 percent of the best players in the Community that will play for you , you need someone to fight and that's where I step in .
I hope you don’t think you’re in the 20% of the remaining best players? :oops:

DeletedUser122633

Absolute sucker for Ender's Game, but remember the buggers literally got exterminated in the end. I'd like to think of us more like Dragon army, loyalty to the commander, cohesive with an ability to follow orders, and willing to face multiple enemies at once and still coming out victorious while making memes of them.

Thats true, much better comparison. Complete loyalty. I do hope it turns out more like the buggers though, even though I like them I hope they lose.

No authority except excellence.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Weak post , 2/10 at best

I expected better from you

Like I said 80 percent of the best players want to pay for the same players who win most worlds , all yous are doing is ruining the community and the game itself . Most likely my last world on .net for sure I wasn't even going to play this world , but Ryan asked me to and he was a friend , so good luck to enjoying yourselves on a server that most likely will die soon .

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Like I said 80 percent of the best players want to pay for the same players who win most worlds , all yous are doing is ruining the community and the game itself . Most likely my last world on .net for sure I wasn't even going to play this world , but Ryan asked me to and he was a friend , so good luck to enjoying yourselves on a server that most likely will die soon .

Thats the 5th time now you've said it will be your last world

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thats the 5th time now you've said it will be your last world

Yeah I know I said it a few times , but I keep thinking things will change , but they are just getting worse here , so I think it's best I leave I can probaly have fun somewhere else . Good luck to everyone .

DivineWind

Reaction score
There is no doubt that the players in Visine are great players they are very hard to beat and that is why they win most worlds , but you have to admit because most players want to play for them that are not in their tribe they are willing to spy for Jon , backstab the tribes they are in , giving Jon even a more advantage of winning that Visine just doesn't need , they even hit delete , give them sits ,etc. It really just takes the fun out of the game tbh.

how is that a mark against visine when literally every tribe on every world should take advantage of whatever means are at their disposal, these things arent unique to visine, its bigger gun diplomacy and the top dogs will always have people trying not to get eaten. its nothing new in tw and it will be around forever, rather than viewing this as something we do badly yall should look at it as a failure on your part, if your tribe was more cohesive and based in trust and friendship you wouldnt have these problems to the degree that we have seen this world.

it speaks volumes about our opposition that one of the three couldnt even hold itself together and imploded in real time on the externals for all to see, and the other didnt even stack ops and had people giving up before they even got hit, say what you want about the koreans but at least they havent fallen apart at the mere mention of us, i hope you guys can pull something out of this and start fighting back a bit more otherwise this world will feel hollow, but im not hopeful to be honest, time and time again your side has proven itself incapable of strategic thinking and cohesion, and that will cost you the world long before our ops do, if it hasnt already.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You won't quit. Stop lying.

Yes 104 is my last world on .net , the server is crap
how is that a mark against visine when literally every tribe on every world should take advantage of whatever means are at their disposal, these things arent unique to visine, its bigger gun diplomacy and the top dogs will always have people trying not to get eaten. its nothing new in tw and it will be around forever, rather than viewing this as something we do badly yall should look at it as a failure on your part, if your tribe was more cohesive and based in trust and friendship you wouldnt have these problems to the degree that we have seen this world.

it speaks volumes about our opposition that one of the three couldnt even hold itself together and imploded in real time on the externals for all to see, and the other didnt even stack ops and had people giving up before they even got hit, say what you want about the koreans but at least they havent fallen apart at the mere mention of us, i hope you guys can pull something out of this and start fighting back a bit more otherwise this world will feel hollow, but im not hopeful to be honest, time and time again your side has proven itself incapable of strategic thinking and cohesion, and that will cost you the world long before our ops do, if it hasnt already.

I'm not quitting 104 mate , it's just my last world on .net because of what you say above , the last several worlds I played no matter what tribe I been in fell apart , but I stayed in the tribe until the tribe fell apart , it's no longer the way I want to play , the rules here blow . All the cowards keep feeding Visine all the info they need on their enemies ops , giving them their sits , really mate that's crap ain't right to me it's like cheating , I know it isn't in the game rules , but it should be cause it's not fair game at all .

DivineWind

Reaction score
kind of makes the game more interesting though, its the intrigue that helps add to the fun, without it thered be far less fun in the game at least imo. just gotta get a solid crew together, and go for trust worthiness over skill, people can always get better at the game, but if your willing to cut and run for an empty emblem on your profile, they arent worth a damn thing. unfortunately for you guys like half your tribe was like that.

its like building a house, how do you do it? from the ground up, yall had a foundation of shit and tried to touch the clouds.
those who sow the wind shall reap the whirlwind

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Yes 104 is my last world on .net , the server is crap

I'm not quitting 104 mate , it's just my last world on .net because of what you say above , the last several worlds I played no matter what tribe I been in fell apart , but I stayed in the tribe until the tribe fell apart , it's no longer the way I want to play , the rules here blow . All the cowards keep feeding Visine all the info they need on their enemies ops , giving them their sits , really mate that's crap ain't right to me it's like cheating , I know it isn't in the game rules , but it should be cause it's not fair game at all .

But when your tribe will take enemy sits, its all "I'm just a soldier and will send trains at the free villages as instructed". Just like 95, who was it, -assassin- :rolleyes:
Your tribe recruits an enemy account, "Oh I knew nothing about it, but its alright mate I'm just a soldier can't judge me for supporting every decision they make blindly"

Hell, MEA had our skype info and knew about an OP I planned before I even sent it out. We said YOLO, launched it anyway with them knowing exact targets and nuke #s, they rolled over like the dogs they are. #NEXT

You should try leading a tribe, with Bally the Honorable at the helm how could such a tribe falter.