• Start date

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nerds would have roflstomped Burn if they started on our rim, sad they didnt :D

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
I am a Visine member and I actually agree with this. I think we have the quality necessary to win the world and I was looking for a good war to grind it out. What made it worse was that people even sent us sits. Even though we are still outnumbered, it's definitely not going to pose as much of a challenge now.

Although, I think you do not know of World 97 when Creati won IL without recruiting a single member from them.
Lets be real tho, the only grind was for the FL players and the ones sitting.

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lets be real tho, the only grind was for the FL players and the ones sitting.

I was playing solo for the month, but I did take sits occasionally, so I fail to comprehend the second part of your message.

Regarding being frontline/backline. By the time I cleaned out my own areas and wanted to actively noble on the front, we recruited said players from burn and my outpost in the south became useless. Either way, there's no 'grind' left at all. I don't see anything wrong with securing backlines either, as I saw this world being a long-dragged out fight so it was essential to keep noobs from barbling while also acquiring villages to be used in war efforts, pretty sure any other player in my position would've done the same, while donating nukes/support to the tribe's cause.

Recruitment of all big players of Nerds once toka was OP-ed meant that the North which was supposed to be my front got blocked off entirely as well. The North would have been a decent fight from which existing frontline members there would be have conquered into K34 and then get a front with MEA/BALEX directly. There was so much room from expansion especially since Nerds was already on the backfoot and the whole time I was attacking them, we barely received a fake in return. Pretty sure everyone would've had a some nice villages and not suddenly realise they got stuck and trapped in the core.

Here's some war stats in case you didn't notice: https://gyazo.com/d50c10d24055599d1f71d9dfc1d106f2

Can easily see how Nerds didn't muster a single attack back onto Visine. Some members didn't even throw out a single nuke to us either. Those that did only did to recap villages being lost. War-peace was the only one who was really fighting back and actually 'earned' himself a spot in this tribe if anything, although his account was the 2nd most damaged right after toka which is a pity.

Leadership did what they thought was the best so that's fine. Still, I didn't 'choose' to be a backline player, things just became the way things were. At least I don't barble, I will save my nobles for red dots and red dots only :)

Last edited:

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We did not spawn randomly lol. It was planned. But was not a good idea to choose Visine's rim.

I had wanted to team up with Visine as I have many friends there and that's why I restarted there after pp farming. After the others joined, I found that some preferred to fight against Visine rather than work with them. Therefore Visine was forced to go after us before we had an opportunity to really get established.

Can easily see how Nerds didn't muster a single attack back onto Visine. Some members didn't even throw out a single nuke to us either. Those that did only did to recap villages being lost.

We were saving nukes for recaps and thought it would be better to try to grow as much as possible towards the rim rather than trying ops against a tribe much larger who could easily stack against us. However, it doesn't really matter what we did because overcoming that size difference is basically impossible especially against a tribe with decent players in it like Visine.

DeletedUser120518

I am a Visine member and I actually agree with this. I think we have the quality necessary to win the world and I was looking for a good war to grind it out. What made it worse was that people even sent us sits. Even though we are still outnumbered, it's definitely not going to pose as much of a challenge now.

Although, I think you do not know of World 97 when Creati won IL without recruiting a single member from them.

Visine wasn't at war with Burn on this world and recruited two accounts from Burn while the "endgame war" war MEA and WUS was going on.

Creati didn't recruit from the enemy they were in an endgame war with, same as Visine for that matter.
Creati recruited 6 members from iPod while the endgame war was going on, they were not an enemy same like Burn.
How's the recruitment of 6 players from a friendly tribe for Creati not making the win for Creati less impressive but when Visine recruits 2 from Burn it makes the win that much less impressive?

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Visine wasn't at war with Burn on this world and recruited two accounts from Burn while the "endgame war" war MEA and WUS was going on.

Creati didn't recruit from the enemy they were in an endgame war with, same as Visine for that matter.
Creati recruited 6 members from iPod while the endgame war was going on, they were not an enemy same like Burn.
How's the recruitment of 6 players from a friendly tribe for Creati not making the win for Creati less impressive but when Visine recruits 2 from Burn it makes the win that much less impressive?

cause they recruited the power of a script traplord like me :rolleyes: :cool:

Deleted User - 10770065

IPOD were only recruited because IL were gonna recruit them and at the time, IL were having success due to their huge number advantage. Most of them got rimmed within weeks of joining, anyway.

Also, didn't Visine recruit like 4-5 people from WUS?

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
IPOD were only recruited because IL were gonna recruit them and at the time, IL were having success due to their huge number advantage.

Also, didn't Visine recruit like 4-5 people from WUS?

Don't think it's fair to call that recruiting from WUS, considering 2 of them were kicked, and the other 2 left cause they didn't agree with that decision. At that point they became 'free agents' for the lack of a better term.

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
While defending I have worked pretty actively with the sitters who have been helping this FL. I don't remember working with you :X

Shout out to Anir and Jacob <3

It seems you have selective memory, choosing what you want to remember about someone rather than what they actually do, so let me help you out.

Me sitting weird flex: https://gyazo.com/cede61597f9e681f74cceb4a937bb387 // https://gyazo.com/af8dc6f519257b0f64fbd66b5142e172

I clearly remember you even messaging the weird flex account mentioning about how someone didn't respond to your offer to stack a particular village with some def and I told you to just deal with the main players when they are back on as that had nothing to do with me.

Other times I have not sat, I have helped with long-range sniping too, sadly, I didn't see a need to screenshot all those attempts as I didn't expect my willingness to help tribemates to ever be questioned. Maybe I should start doing it in future worlds if I ever have tribemates who find it tough remembering stuff again.

tldr, I'm not saying I sat accounts 24/7 or defended 10000000 incomings, mind you. I'm just saying I did my part as a tribe member and helped out when I could, to the best of my ability & would appreciate you lay off questioning my integrity.

I had wanted to team up with Visine as I have many friends there and that's why I restarted there after pp farming. After the others joined, I found that some preferred to fight against Visine rather than work with them. Therefore Visine was forced to go after us before we had an opportunity to really get established.

We were saving nukes for recaps and thought it would be better to try to grow as much as possible towards the rim rather than trying ops against a tribe much larger who could easily stack against us. However, it doesn't really matter what we did because overcoming that size difference is basically impossible especially against a tribe with decent players in it like Visine.

You basically reiterated my point that Visine could and would have easily overcome Nerds at the time; there was never a 'need' to recruit members from Nerds after the first OP and many members would not have been land-locked. Perhaps 1-2? But we more or less ended up recruiting the three biggest left in Nerds and that is more or less the entire Northern front.

Rgd your point about not nuking, while you are right to want to save up nukes to secure your rim, it is a dismay that some members from Nerds as seen from the list didn't so much as drop a single nuke to help their tribemates like yourselves on the front. And some accounts also didn't even throw fakes in return. Of course we expected you to receive support though, but that is kind of the minimal effort a tribemate can give isn't it.

Don't think it's fair to call that recruiting from WUS, considering 2 of them were kicked, and the other 2 left cause they didn't agree with that decision. At that point they became 'free agents' for the lack of a better term.

Imo, free agents or recruits from Burn is not really the issue here. Again, there was no 'necessity' for recruitment as the whole world is splintered and while Visine may be 'under-sized', we are at least united as a tribe moving forward. Recruiting whoever we did that used to be a part of Burn just basically mitigated whatever resistance/test we could really face.

Many reasons why I feel this way.

World dynamics
Visine recruited these members from Burn after the tribe splintered internally. This is notwithstanding the facts that the other tribes like VALHALL (internal strife after Toxic crew left) and MEA are not even 'united' and 'consolidated'. At least IL were a single tribe and entity so they were a considerable force. They had secured all their rim clusters, they had remaining AAA members turning to their side (Red Khan etc) and morale was high. The only shot for this world against Visine was if, at the time, Burn + MEA + VALHALL stood together but as we can see, that is no longer possible.

Size of players
Members from iPod apart from donthitme were extremely small by relative standards whereas some of the burn recruits here are rather huge. Recruitment of these also meant alot of smaller members not recruited probably gave up and hence why we received so many sits. (Not too clear about this so I hope someone will clarify). Creati didn't have enemy members tossing us their sits though.

World settings
Being a rune world, even if Visine were outnumbered, active and proficient members would still be able to have enough firepower in terms of nobling. However, in 97, it did not really matter how active you were or how hard you farmed, coin costs would never be reduced. Large players constantly faced noble count issues on a far more regular basis than many in Visine here ever do. As such, large members would have their influence limited and negated if OPs were to be conducted. It even came down to a point where the tribal council had to restrict barbling so that all members would always have nobles at hand, and active members could farm their noble counts up. We can see while quality is important, quantity actually plays a much more significant role depending on settings.

Last edited:

DeletedUser81551

I don't understand why people are comparing Visine and Creati? Both are different tribes from different worlds under totally different leadership. And every leader has their own style of leading.

Shinko to Kuma and Superdog joined Visine 2 days after the war on Burn was declared. So iPOD recruitment of Creati isnt a good comparison with Burn recruitment of Visine.

P.S. I know the reason behind Burn recruitment and i'm cool with it. Not trying to insult Visine leadership for recruiting some accounts by typing 10 paragraphs of fresh shit. Just pointing out the mistake in your statement :D

Last edited:

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
Being morale support should give a shotout too!

tenor.gif

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
I don't understand why people are comparing Visine and Creati? Both are different tribes from different worlds under totally different leadership. And every leader has their own style of leading.

I really doubt id be in visine if it was the same as creati.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
And Rodrigo's (muba) day of fame ended with a lost of 70+ villages. Such a cocky guy with nothing to back it up.