How to deal with heavy pp players?

• Thread starter DeletedUser120641
  • Start date

DeletedUser120641

Hi,

I'm a casual player and i enjoy 3-4 months each year to play on a server cause i really like this game. I usually join a world after 20 days cause i don't have the time to play all day long and keep up with premades. I know most of the strategies that an offensive player should use to defend (snipe,backtime etc), i know how to start up properly but i could really use some advice on how to deal with players that spend pp and grow 3k points in a week.

Back in the rim, things are easier to deal with so if you know the basics and spend large amounts of pp, you can get ahead of the entire area without anyone ever getting you. So anyway after a week i stand at 700 points and have a level 17 full farm. Some particular players around me joined the world 4-5 days earlier than me and they stand at 3k points cause they climb around 300 points per day. How am i suppose to deal with these players?

I know, i know points don't matter...No, you know what they do cause if i can keep constant stable and barracks recruitment just with farming, i'm pretty sure they can keep recruiting units by buying resources + farming and have higher level stables and barracks (assuming they have basic knowledge of the mechanics of this game). So in the end not only they'll have more points than me but they're gonna have more troops than me. So in 2 weeks time i'll probably have to deal with a noble-train and i'll have to snipe it with my offensive troops. And even if i manage to snipe the nobles, backtime his troops and kill them, there's no immediate way to harm the player cause i don't even have cats yet. So am i doomed? Any tips are appreciated

DeletedUser93439

Not necessarily. There is NO way to train troops faster than by upgrading your barracks/stable/workshop. Heavy PP players *may* neglect their troop numbers actually or forget to train adequate defensive troops, fueled by their often misplaced confidence that their amount of points will scare off the other players around them from attacking.
You can probably catch up in troop numbers if you're a very effective farmer (which doesn't mean that you're on every day all day) and take them down.

Do mind that not all heavy PP users neglect things, it may be an alt account from a decent to good player and not a P2W nublet so... good luck

Upvote 0