How to forget sadness?

DeletedUser

You need to find someone else to hug, but it can't be hard, there's so many people in the world...just ask someone for a hug :)

Either that or if anyone needs one, come visit me, I'll give out hugs :D

Maybe he is sad because no one will hug him :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

There is no short solution to coming to terms with sadness. I suppose the best thing to do is to identity the source of your sadness and remove it from your life. Sometimes, if it is a person, or aspect to which we are partial, it is hard to accept that this must be done. In other cases, where perhaps it is a matter out of our control, all that remains is one's ability to accept the cause of the sadness. Then it is a question of whether we can find a purpose or reason to justify or balance the pain.

I can't tell you there is a hope at the end of the journey, or a light at the end of the tunnel. I cannot say it will all be OK. But I can tell you that I believe we all have what it takes to find peace in ourselves, and if you can find peace with whatever it is that troubles you, then you will have your answer.

DeletedUser

I reccomend if you want a non-sexual way of becoming happy, you do something that makes you happy.

Randomly surfing the net, skype chats and TV do the job for me - alternatively you take your mind of sadness and the sad goes away.

DeletedUser

StumbleUpon, the drug of the internet.

stumbleupon.png

DeletedUser

I reccomend if you want a non-sexual way of becoming happy, you do something that makes you happy.

Randomly surfing the net, skype chats and TV do the job for me - alternatively you take your mind of sadness and the sad goes away.

I find music helps, AC/DC is usually quite uplifting if you're into that kinda music

DeletedUser

Ijje...

*Puts fist gently up to Ijje's face and retracts it swiftly*

Got yer nose D=

DeletedUser

Ijje...

*Puts fist gently up to Ijje's face and retracts it swiftly*

Got yer nose D=

/fail post.

@waceebill (your name is hard to spell >.>) -> It all depends, for some reason I don't like any specific artist, I just hear a song and I love it ^_^