How to get into chaka

DeletedUser

beware of the mighty sCuMLJ of chaka

SG-2 (486|490) K44 721 germanvila [Bots] sCuMLJ [UC] 2010-11-30 00:02:34
SG-3 (488|492) K44 849 Abandoned sCuMLJ [UC] 2010-12-02 00:03:46
SG-4 (483|490) K44 209 Abandoned sCuMLJ [UC] 2010-12-02 19:17:00

SG-5 (482|493) K44 2,298 KarenMirkwood sCuMLJ [Chaka] 2010-12-10 21:37:45

Five villages. Only one of a reasonable noble value, and that was his last one. Is this the kind of recruit a mighty tribe such as chaka look for? If so, then I should stop trying to bash these turtles around me and noble my farms up :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Great thread, maybe start playing yourself instead of trying to shame someone else.

Like we haven't seen players who nobles small barbs before :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

And here are a few more terrifying chaka players:

green.png
Chaka!!! 02 (482|497) K44 988 Bleeditout - samdsox [Chaka] 2010-12-10 23:49:08
green.png
AEstate of Blev (422|466) K44 976 Izzy10 - Blevenda [Chaka] 2010-12-10 21:15:26
green.png
[002] Power of One (428|459) K44 1,042 Lou Evans - king hanaan [Chaka] 2010-12-09 19:30:48
green.png
ADomicile of Blev (424|462) K44 929 sada89 Blevenda [Chaka] 2010-12-08 15:03:53

Is this seriously what one of the more respected and feared tribes in W53 has resorted to? Stealing the better players from local tribes, and several rather bad ones to, and then encouraging their lower players to noble the farms of k44??

DeletedUser

And here are a few more terrifying chaka players:

green.png
Chaka!!! 02 (482|497) K44 988 Bleeditout - samdsox [Chaka] 2010-12-10 23:49:08
green.png
AEstate of Blev (422|466) K44 976 Izzy10 - Blevenda [Chaka] 2010-12-10 21:15:26
green.png
[002] Power of One (428|459) K44 1,042 Lou Evans - king hanaan [Chaka] 2010-12-09 19:30:48
green.png
ADomicile of Blev (424|462) K44 929 sada89 Blevenda [Chaka] 2010-12-08 15:03:53

Is this seriously what one of the more respected and feared tribes in W53 has resorted to? Stealing the better players from local tribes, and several rather bad ones to, and then encouraging their lower players to noble the farms of k44??
Well, I am kind of glad I am not in K44, I'd hate to see all my farms nobled :/

Gouge

Such a startling, surprising, astonishing, and remarkable discovery on your behalf madansher, seriously man great work on uncovering this for all of W53.

DeletedUser

why wouldn't a good tribe try to steal the better players from tribes around them? Seems like a pretty good strategy to me

DeletedUser

beware of the mighty sCuMLJ of chaka

SG-2 (486|490) K44 721 germanvila [Bots] sCuMLJ [UC] 2010-11-30 00:02:34
SG-3 (488|492) K44 849 Abandoned sCuMLJ [UC] 2010-12-02 00:03:46
SG-4 (483|490) K44 209 Abandoned sCuMLJ [UC] 2010-12-02 19:17:00

SG-5 (482|493) K44 2,298 KarenMirkwood sCuMLJ [Chaka] 2010-12-10 21:37:45

Five villages. Only one of a reasonable noble value, and that was his last one. Is this the kind of recruit a mighty tribe such as chaka look for? If so, then I should stop trying to bash these turtles around me and noble my farms up :icon_eek:

hemadl.jpg

he mad indeed

DeletedUser

Mad did you ever think before you started flaming that i might have had some good strategic reasons to nobling a small PLAYER (not barb).

Your just mad that you didn;t get an invite and the top players plus yours truly(a not top player) joined Chaka

DeletedUser

Mad did you ever think before you started flaming that i might have had some good strategic reasons to nobling a small PLAYER (not barb).

Your just mad that you didn;t get an invite and the top players plus yours truly(a not top player) joined Chaka

Point one, not flaming, more pointing out (out of frustration) that farms are disappearing into chaka.

Point two, Im not mad at not getting an invite, more at those who jumped ship when things got rough.

Point three, didnt say it was a barb, called it a farm.

Also, i do believe I considered everyone in chaka (not just the good players) with this line too:
and several rather bad ones to, and then encouraging their lower players to noble the farms of k44

bolded the two important parts of my last line.

Sorry dude, your an alright player, and youve saved my bacon many a time, please do note this is not aimed at individuals, even though your name is there for a small nobling :D

DeletedUser

I would love to hear those reasons. Please do tell!

DeletedUser

Ok here they are

1. My first village was pure d. As such i couldn't take out a player at my level because i had no attack force. only some lc to farm. There were a couple 3000 pointers in my 7x7 BUT they were in the same tribe therefore they could support eachother and also my tribe was too busy to help.

2. The village i took was right next to me. Only 6 mins support pally and 3 minutes to transfer resources. If you don't see how that can benefit me then you are just plain stupid.

3. As its my second village i needed to solidify my position in my 7x7 meaning i can't ask someone to prenoble for me then noble hours away because my position would be iffy. So it was my only viable option.

Good enough for you?

DeletedUser

Ok here they are

1. My first village was pure d. As such i couldn't take out a player at my level because i had no attack force. only some lc to farm. There were a couple 3000 pointers in my 7x7 BUT they were in the same tribe therefore they could support eachother and also my tribe was too busy to help.

2. The village i took was right next to me. Only 6 mins support pally and 3 minutes to transfer resources. If you don't see how that can benefit me then you are just plain stupid.

3. As its my second village i needed to solidify my position in my 7x7 meaning i can't ask someone to prenoble for me then noble hours away because my position would be iffy. So it was my only viable option.

Good enough for you?

Yeah thats good enough for me. But you are doing so many mistakes Im not even going to bother. And the only one being plain stupid is you I am afraid.

DeletedUser96433

we conduct our strategy, you do not understand it :axemen: :lightcavalry: :icon_smile:

DeletedUser93260

we conduct our strategy, you do not understand it :axemen: :lightcavalry: :icon_smile:

Just pointless flaming, Chaka might be good, they may be horrible only wars will tell.

imsureidontlike69

I presume we are still continuing with the completely stupid and pointless post spree that you guys started earlier?

~Imsure

DeletedUser53562

Ok here they are

Good enough for you?

Where to even start? :icon_eek:

1. Pure D first village should only be done with an offensive partner(s). Teamwork!!! You get the offensive guy to clear so you can noble, you supply D for them as needed. Simplez.

2. There goes your farming. :icon_rolleyes:

3. Again, what the hell is a tribe for?

You've made some pretty lame decisions and as a result made yourself look like a wuss and made Chaka look a bit dodgy. Surely any decent leader or indeed experienced member could have coached you a bit here. Furthermore the fact that there was no coordination in helping a D member noble makes me wonder if they even knew and if not why aren't they screening their recruits better? :icon_neutral: Whats the point in a tribe that doesn't help one another?

Yeah thats good enough for me. But you are doing so many mistakes Im not even going to bother. And the only one being plain stupid is you I am afraid.

Maybe I should just leave it with Roy. <3

DeletedUser

I did sort of have a offensive partner but when I asked him for help he said his nuke had been wiped out.

Actually it hasnt affectedy farming that much. I have other villages I can farm.

Yes tribe are for helping but not for defending u in every single skirmish u get in. plus having a pure o and pure d vill next to each other makes total sense.

I have not done anything good or bad for chaka's image because anyone with half a brain can tell while my choice was lame it was the only option I had.so if anyone is a wuss it is u for pointlessly flaming. Same to u royalty

Last edited by a moderator: